©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Congrats to Seahawks Nation

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm not a Hawks fan myself, but that was one of the most convincing and dominating Super Bowl wins I've ever seen. Looks like Seattle should be the team to beat for several more years.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Good D beats a Good O, no matter what the sport, every time. Congrats to the Seahawks.

Well, $30million got Elway as many Super Bowl rings as Tebow got him. Stats don't win championships. It goes to show you what a silly dink 'n dunk league the NFL has become when a QB goes 34-49 and the team gets slaughtered 43-8.

Miss the old days.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I am not a Seahawks fan but I was pulling for them in the game never thought it would turn out like it did.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thanks y'all. We kicked ass and sent Manning to his mommy.
Lets all look back at who's ready for football thread and see how ib forseen the future .. Time to rock with my hawk out downtown at the parade tomorrow.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Lets all look back at who's ready for football thread and see how ib forseen the future .. Time to rock with my hawk out downtown at the parade tomorrow.

Go to the damn Dr!!!!!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

Enjoy it brother it's hard for any team to get to the dance and even harder to win that SB. Hawks were ready to play every minute of that game. Job well done hawks!!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
700,000+ people at 3 hour parade with a party at a filled century link field. 500 school teachers took day off ,1500 students playing hooky. Temp is 10° wind chill..
Population of the city 640,000. Traffic suxs. Lol

Do you think its right the local news commentator for seahawks should get a superbowl ring. ?. He's doing a paid job I say heck no!