©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Yet another question from the dooginator

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i hit a vein.. but when i aspirated only air came through.. Everything went smoothly(a little over 3 min to inj 1.5cc) but when i pulled out blood ran out of me like mad. There's a little more pain than usual, but do i have anything to worry about? Thanks bros i feel like such a newb :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Nothing at all as long as it stops. IMO, your taking too long to inject. Go slow, but not that slow. :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've bleed once like that before. Caught me by surprise but if it stopped after applying pressure your fine.

P

pincrusher

if you aspirated and only got air, they all you probably did was nick a vein on the way in. happens to me all the time, especially when i do glute shots

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
if you aspirated and only got air, they all you probably did was nick a vein on the way in. happens to me all the time, especially when i do glute shots

You didn't nick a vein pin you nicked a hair...lol

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
tee said:
Nothing at all as long as it stops. IMO, your taking too long to inject. Go slow, but not that slow. :)

is there such a thing!?! i figured there would be less aggrivation if i went slow. Its a new site so i figured i coudn't go wrong by goin slow :confused: .

Chicken is good.

BTW got some unflavored whey protein that tastes like vomit. Any one have any good recipies for shakes??

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Pin's right. I've done that. just puncture a small vein on the way in. It usually bruises for a day or 2.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
Pin's right. I've done that. just puncture a small vein on the way in. It usually bruises for a day or 2.

Kinda scary when it happens. I paniced for a second when i did it.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
when it happens to me i can tell right away because as soon as the pin hits the skin, it hurts like a mofo. I have never gotten past that point.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
When it bled that day it was a pretty painful injection. It took a long time for the gear to go also. I almost took it out and restarted but decided to keep going. It also knotted up to hell that night.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
My natural reflex was to pull it away. I moved to the other cheek. It really hurt like a MOFO.

Plus, i have this fear that if i bleed the juice is coming out with it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
Plus, i have this fear that if i bleed the juice is coming out with it.

You do lose some gear. I was injecting in my quad and everytime i moved just a tad it stung.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
That's what I was going to say. I've done it lots of times. I've pulled out before and blood shot across the room in a nice arc. I always miss a little cleaning it up and then my wife thinks it's time to worry again.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I'm takin so many shots right now that I have to have several injection sites - so that they all have time to heal before hitting them again. Calves, traps, triceps, biceps, delts, and glutes.

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
I'm takin so many shots right now that I have to have several injection sites - so that they all have time to heal before hitting them again. Calves, traps, triceps, biceps, delts, and glutes.
looks like you are doing my kind of cycle, more volume than you have sites to inject. did you ever read up on the ventrogluteal site that i posted about before. its a great site and easy to get to and can hold 4ml of volume quite easily. i use it every week> :)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
looks like you are doing my kind of cycle, more volume than you have sites to inject. did you ever read up on the ventrogluteal site that i posted about before. its a great site and easy to get to and can hold 4ml of volume quite easily. i use it every week> :)

Found this online....

"The ventrogluteal site is relatively free of major nerves and blood vessels, the muscle is large and well defined, and the landmarks are easy to locate. It is an excellent IM injection site, even in infants. Simply place the palm of your hand over the greater trochanter (hip joint), index finger over the anterior superior iliac tubercle, and middle finger along the posterior iliac crest. Inject perpendicular into the center of the V formed by the separated fingers."

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
BTW got some unflavored whey protein that tastes like vomit. Any one have any good recipies for shakes??[/QUOTE]

Lo M8,
i got whey consortiums unflavoured protien and i found that flavouring with liquid shake flavours is best, i use Crusha, the liqiud stuff gets you away from the powdery taste that Nesquick leaves.
Typically i blend :
500ml skimmmed milk
50gms 80% whey
5gms Maltrodextrin
5ml Flaxseed oil
5mg glutamine
and flavour to taste, you dont need half as much as they suggest on the bottle.
Post workout exchange maltrodextrin for 10gms of dextrose
hope this helps,
woo.

Last edited:

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
dr woo said:
BTW got some unflavored whey protein that tastes like vomit. Any one have any good recipies for shakes??

Lo Dugie M8,
i got whey consortiums unflavoured protien and i found that flavouring with liquid shake flavours is best, i use Crusha, the liqiud stuff gets you away from the powdery taste that Nesquick leaves.
Typically i blend :
500ml skimmmed milk
50gms 80% whey
5gms Maltrodextrin
5ml Flaxseed oil
5mg glutamine
hope this helps,
woo.[/QUOTE]

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
dugie said:

Lo M8,
Typically i blend :
500ml skimmmed milk
50gms 80% whey
5gms Maltrodextrin
5ml Flaxseed oil
5mg glutamine
hope this helps,
woo.[/QUOTE]