©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coconut Oil : what they DONT tell us!!!

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
I agree with this guy, you should definatly think for yourself and not just take everything you hear as fact no matter what the source.. but this guy is contradictory as fuck. He is doing the exact thing he is against. He put a video on youtube... trying to convince people coconut oil isnt that good for you... which is exactly what people who are pro coconut do aswell.. so ya. He tells you to question EVERYTHING then why wouldnt you question him?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I hope he's wrong. I'm currently injecting coconut oil from a good sponsor.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I wouldn't worry about the coconut oil mixed injecting.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
well I find buttering my toast with both solid at room temp coconut oil and organic salted butter to be equally delicious...I'd like to do bloodwork on myself so see which gives me "better" values..,

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Eat any fat in moderation and get off the fukin couch and you all will be fine. My 100yr old gramma lived on whole milk and real butter. She could kick ass till she went horizontal forever..

Lucien. Hahahaha so right he was way leaner years ago..coconut oil caught up to him I guess..

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Lucien. Hahahaha so right he was way leaner years ago..coconut oil caught up to him I guess..

Its Lucian. Still Looks Like he Hits the gym and does alright to me.
Where do you know him from years ago? Did you use to go by another name? or maybe you and him know one another?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
That's nice bud. Simply
Pointing out Lucian is one of us.
Not just some new guy talking.
We know him from the forums for many years.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Met him at the Arnold back in the day 1999. He's a good dude just doing what he likes like all of us.. I didnt know about forums or I'd been on too. When did forums get going?.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
That's nice bud. Simply

I have been following him since a year ago and I've watched pretty much all his videos. I'm glad he's one of us. Hopefully someone will ask him to restart posting here.

Last edited:

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
That's nice bud. Simply

Thought u were tellin me not to say what I want "because hes one of us". Sorry, if thats not what u meant, my bad. But ima say whatever I want man. Cant help it. Just the way I am.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Met him at the Arnold back in the day 1999. He's a good dude just doing what he likes like all of us.. I didnt know about forums or I'd been on too. When did forums get going?.

I was on my first forum back in 97