©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coconut Oil : what they DONT tell us!!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Met him at the Arnold back in the day 1999. He's a good dude just doing what he likes like all of us.. I didnt know about forums or I'd been on too. When did forums get going?.

You
Met him at the Arnold?
Were you guys friends? Was he guest posing? lol just happen to bump into him?

Just seems weird to me.
I think you are full of it.
Will he remember this meeting?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Met him at the Arnold back it the day 1999. He's a good dude is justst doing what he likes like all of us.. I didnt know about forums or I'd been on too. When did forums get going?.

I have been on forums since cycles were tapered and there was no such thing as PCT. Was actually why I got Internet in the first place.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Thought u were tellin me not to say what I want "because hes one of us". Sorry, if thats not what u meant, my bad. But ima say whatever I want man. Cant help it. Just the way I am.

Why would
You not say what you want?
do you realize you said "I" 4 times in one reply?
It's what is wrong with guys today.
I,I,i.... Me,me,me.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Wow raj your oyfriendf pull out to early BUD or what? who do you think you are questioning everyone? listen man, I replied to a video post. And you come in here actin all robo cop. you think ur cool super mod?!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Wow raj your oyfriendf pull out to early BUD or what? who do you think you are questioning everyone? listen man, I replied to a video post. And you come in here actin all robo cop. you think ur cool super mod?!

Wow :eek::eek::eek: Mikey raj is a very well respected mod and you should give him a little more respect. Every board I've been on he's done a great deal to make it run smoothly. I have followed this thread and read y'alls little back and fourth over the past 24+ hours. Just let it go brother :D

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Just not much tolerance for fakes
Or disrespectful wanna be jr bodybuilders these days.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
His anabolic threshold video was cool, I remember guys shooting a boat load once a week cause they hated injecting and long esters or not, they grew like monsters. Way before the interwebz was going strong. Magnus, you hit it man, PC-what? LOL Some guys would come off and avoid chicks grabbin' their 'raisins' thanks to shrinkage. LMAO!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
His anabolic threshold video was cool, I remembecycle are hooting a boat load once a week cause they hated injecting and long esters or they grew like monsters. Way before the interwebz was going strong. Magnus, you hit it man, PC-what? LOL Some guys would come off and avoid chicks grabbin' their 'raisins' thanks to shrinkage. LMAO!

Lol, I remember answering a post back on the underground. Guy asks if his cycle could have made his Dick grow bigger. I told him hell no, is an illusion cause his balls shrunk to raisins.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Lol, I remember answering a post back on the underground. Guy asks if his cycle could have made his Dick grow bigger. I told him hell no, is an illusion cause his balls shrunk to raisins.
True story, kid I used to work with a long, long time ago, said a NY Giants player came to his high school to do a phys. ed. day with the classes. They hit the showers afterwards and this kid was horrified as he saw this pro NFL player emerge from the showers with "NO NUTS BRO!..I mean NOTHING." I LOL'd then explained to him what was going on there. Ahahaha!