©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TRT and clomid?

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
I've been on TRT for 3 years now. I still blast cycles and get back on my TRT when done with a cycle. Any thoughts of trying to add clomid to the end of a cycle while on TRT? Could it help or just waste of time?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
HTB I think he's asking if clomid use is beneficial to stimulate the gonads while on trt which I say no because basically it an oral form to help hypogonadal issues.. u are already taking I assume 100mg cyp a week.. now if he was to go off completely then yes I would introduce clomid into a true pct program..

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Yes wait and use it as IB said as a true PCT. Even at 100 mg of test a week, your natural production is probably shut down. Clomid can cause some to get emotional as a side, but it never does with me. HCG is another highly effective option as well.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I've been on TRT for 3 years now. I still blast cycles and get back on my TRT when done with a cycle. Any thoughts of trying to add clomid to the end of a cycle while on TRT? Could it help or just waste of time?

I wouldn't bother adding it to your trt program of you are still using exogenous test