©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cruising as Figure Girl (question)

Christine7X

Feb 1, 2014
Hi y'all, I am looking to compete for figure Olympia. I just ran 7 weeks of moderate dose Var (12-25 ed). My upcoming blast I'm planning to take Anadrol 25/day. My question is, I do not want to get off cold turkey. What would be the SAFEST cruise cycle I could take to eliminate as much of a chance of virilization as possible? I was thinking 10 var/day because my blood tests came back perfect. Would very low test prop be a more viable option (10-30 mg)?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
That would be a lot of test if you went as high as 30mg. If anything I would just taper off the var

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
My only concern regarding var cruise even at 5mg/day is that liver would be getting orals all year long. Yes,5mg is nothing, but it's still 365 days a year of 17-AA's.

30mg of primo or npp a week wouldn't seem safer to you guys? I'm a bit sketched out by even using primo as a cruise because it's a longer ester and the duration of time on androgens as a female can play a major role in virilization occurrence; therefore if the individual was even on an extremely modest dose of 30primo/week to cruise, they would have it stuck in their system for a while before it dissipates which isn't ideal if side effects start arising.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey Christine welcome finally. Glad to see you are here.. 10mg var is fine for a woman like you. You know the drill ..liver aids and a solid nutrition plan.. 50mg primo wouldn't hurt either. Give me a shout

Am.no on the pic btw.. never show what u got till show time..

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
My only concern regarding var cruise even at 5mg/day is that liver would be getting orals all year long. Yes,5mg is nothing, but it's still 365 days a year of 17-AA's.

30mg of primo or npp a week wouldn't seem safer to you guys? I'm a bit sketched out by even using primo as a cruise because it's a longer ester and the duration of time on androgens as a female can play a major role in virilization occurrence; therefore if the individual was even on an extremely modest dose of 30primo/week to cruise, they would have it stuck in their system for a while before it dissipates which isn't ideal if side effects start arising.

I see your concern. Run liver aid like synthergine and get bloods every month or every other month to monitor liver and youll be fine.

What did her cholesterol numbers look like on var?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Christine7X, welcome aboard and thanks for your trust in the group.
Baseline blood work would be the perfect way to start planning anything prior to advice on compounds and appropriate dosing of them.
It is crucial that you ensure your hepatic and renal function as well as lipid profiles are all within range.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Welcome to a great board. This place should definitely help you reach your goals. Good luck!

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
you guys are super awesome and cool for welcoming her! anasci is the best hehe.

she's busy doing hw/studying right now , and I don't want to answer for her, but she has perfect cholesterol,lipid levels,hepatic function apparently from the 7 weeks of var (she started at 12.5mg/day and worked up to 25).

so on paper, everything for her is good.

really, just want to know what is the safest thing for her to cruise on, and also even though her blood tests came back good, I personally am a little sketched out by her just being on an oral all year :(

if you guys think that's the best choice as long as she takes liv supports,synthergine,and continues blood tests, then can do that, but maybe just low dose primo would be better choice so its not 17-AA?

=) thanks for the continued input/feedback, she'll def be on later.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I would definitely go with the Primo over the var. Var will kill her Lipids quickly.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
low primo is probably the best idea and what she will probably do, except there is so much fake primo floating around, even from some of the top notch best sources that thousands and thousands of people use...

i feel like you are essentially just forced to buy pharmacy grade primobolan, which is fine since females use so little anyways so it's still cheap when you think about it.