©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

someone hacked into my email

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I have their ip address...I have since then changed my password but I have a few questions. Should I delete this account...how did they get my password..and how did I get targeted. Next thing I wanna know is since I have their ip address is there anything I can do to them.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
It showed them trying to log on 2 times and they got my password incorrect but the 3rd they got it..thats just crazy

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
What kinda email was it is my question? Gmail, Yahoo, or some secure email? I would probably just delete the account and start fresh with a secure email provider like one you pay for.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Probably someone you know if I were to guess and they know you well enough that they knew your security questions if it was gmail or yahoo. Thats y on my gmail to log on you have to get a code sent to my phone to even log on. But if your password is still the same idk what to tell you.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Oh ya, pfft likley excuse. So when everyone gets sent naked pics of dudes.. it wasnt you right? Lol jk man but ya last year I had 2 email accounts of mine hacked. Gmail has been good to me so far.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Hahaha yeah.....yeah im starting to like gmail a lot more than safe mail...im getting a more safe one tho cause safe mail isnt safe anymore

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yeah its no one I know tho...I have their ip addy and im looking into it...not getting to far yet but I know its no one I know

Probably someone you know if I were to guess and they know you well enough that they knew your security questions if it was gmail or yahoo. Thats y on my gmail to log on you have to get a code sent to my phone to even log on. But if your password is still the same idk what to tell you.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
It was safe mail

omg ... how did u find out they hacked safe mail?

recently my Facebook acct was hacked. Hacker message my fren via FB to borrow $$ !! ! fortunately my fren called me to confirm if i did actually message him for the loan. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Sucks to hear bros. someone tried to hack one of my forum acct. I ran IP thru google and it ended up being some Russian guys. Guess they were tring to spam the forum. But like I said you just need to google the IP adress and you'll find out who it is.

If I remember right I think I put (who owns IP address ________)

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
From past ex gf I know if someone puts in the wrong passwords ur email will usually make u put in those numbers and letters to make sure its not spam or whatever so I knew right then. So I tried to log back in and they changed my password. Anyway I got back into my account and looked at the sign in part where u can see ip addresses used to

omg ... how did u find out they hacked safe mail?

recently my Facebook acct was hacked. Hacker message my fren via FB to borrow $$ !! ! fortunately my fren called me to confirm if i did actually message him for the loan. :mad::mad::mad:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Damn well today they hacked back into it and changed everything ...I cant even get back into it

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
You probably opened some spam mail or something where it was hidden in there if I were to guess and you'll probably have to either get your yard drive cleaned up by best buy I also would suggest running a really good antivirus software. You get what you pay for