©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

old member new board name please help

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
this is the real joshck i had to open a new account. someone stole my passwords to all my shit. i dont know what this dip shit is trying to do it even says he is online right now. if only one knows how to fix all this shit please help.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Sorry about your situation. I imagine it has to be incredibly frustrating and wish I knew how to help.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
yeah i have no idea wtf to do everytime i turn around passwords r changed. the dipshits r on my old account here right now. post count is back to 0 now. i mean im nobody special i dont know y they would hack my shit

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
It could be a practical joke, a pissed off ex, or just some bored POS with way too much time on his/her hands.

Last edited:

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
i did manage to get a ip address that logged on to my email and i did a ip check and it said they were in thailand tho .... i dont understand any of this shit

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Probably some bored POS then. Keep an eye on your email account(s), credit cards, and bank accounts.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
yeah thats what im was thinking,,, i gonna go to the bank today and have my debit card number changed and thank god i dont have a credit card. my bank is good about calling me if they see something weird too

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
thanks bro......is there anyway i can get my post count back lol..... i worked hard on those 300 plus post count lol...... i dont want to be a newbie again ...

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
thanks bro......is there anyway i can get my post count back lol..... i worked hard on those 300 plus post count lol...... i dont want to be a newbie again ...

Not without having access to your old handle in-which the posts were applied to.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So all your posts are fake? Lol. I'm not sure you are not the imposter.. show the female tramp stamp around navel. Will the real joshck please stand up.please stand up..

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
yeah im pisssed about all this,,,,,lol that made me laugh tho.........i found a guy to look at my computer and phone finally.....none of this started happening until i logged on to another board i havent been on in months .. cant say thats how all this started its just weird tho..

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
well no one posted anything under my last name thats y i went ahead and asked a mod to delete my account...........IB y couldnt someone have hacked into someones account more cool like u...u have bruce willis face with arnolds body lol

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
haha there you go bro...gave u a LIKE lol... id like to have my post count back....im a newbie again lol

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
yeah no shit i have no idea how i got a key logger on my phone....got it taken care of tho