©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Curious:

I'm doing a test and deca cycle.

I am in the middle of the fourth week.

I' m having decent gains, I know the test is kickin.

My question is , for anyone with deca experience, when the hell does it kick in?

I'm at 500 test a week and 400 deca.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Deca slowly gets released into your system. I want to say it's half life is 6 days (not positive on this one). So it could take about 5 weeks to feel the benefits. You would have to stay on it for the minimum 10 weeks to feel the benefits completely.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
well i was going to do 12 weeks test and 10 deca. I will stick with that. Maybe it is hitting me , and i'm too early in my cycle . I will say that every day at the gym i make gains. This started last week. Even today, my chest tri day was up compared to my monday workout. I maxed on bench monday and today benched my monday max twice.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Deca will take awhile to kick in, but the plus on that is you will have lasting effects longer after the cycle. I always try to take body measurements before and after to see what gains I have made.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
From what I hear, the Deca will also lessen any joint pain you might have as well. If you have any stiffness or pain from an old injury or something, then maybe that could be an indicator of when the deca is working.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Lasting effects longer after the cycle?

Then should I hold off more than 2 weeks to start PCT?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Your PCT on a Deca cycle should start 3 weeks after your last Deca shot. If you have test E or test C in the cycle as well, your PCt will begin 2 weeks after that shot. Therefore, your test should continue one week past your last Deca shot.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
I'm doing the same cycle, 12 wk test ; 10 wk deca
but i will add winstrol at the end from week 8 to 14.
Should i start the pct right after week 14 ?

thank you

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Your PCT on a Deca cycle should start 3 weeks after your last Deca shot. If you have test E or test C in the cycle as well, your PCt will begin 2 weeks after that shot. Therefore, your test should continue one week past your last Deca shot.
There you have it. There is a reason for everything we do.