©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TRT and Pregnancy help!

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
I have been on TRT for 3 years now . As well as running cycles on and off through out the year. My Dr. Said in order for me to be able to try and have kids I need to start taking HCG. Would I have to stop my TRT and take HCG or could I run HCG and still better my chances of getting wife knocked ? Any one ever ran into this issue? Thanks

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Try this protocol Run HMG [I think...... has it ,but look around and find top quality stuff ] at 75 mg tues ,thurs , and sat ....And run HCG at 500 iu mon ,wed , and fri ......do that for two months ......if still not preg .....keep running the HCG ...for two more months .......you should be go to go.

Someone gave me this protocol a few years back but it should still be good info.

Last edited:

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Might also co sider adding in clomid! My wife took it 2 times for about 2 months! BLAMMOOO! Pregnant! I was on hcg and trt at those times! Then the third time i was on trt along w hcg and clomid and guess what? BLAMMOO! Pregnant again!

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I would follow your Dr.'s protocol first before venturing on your own. I know people are hesitant to disclose gear related information with physicians, but if your main priority is to have a child, you need to be completely upfront with your Dr.

BTW, are you on Dr. prescribed TRT or are you doing it on your own?

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
I would follow your Dr.'s protocol first before venturing on your own. I know people are hesitant to disclose gear related information with physicians, but if your main priority is to have a child, you need to be completely upfront with your Dr.

BTW, are you on Dr. prescribed TRT or are you doing it on your own?

I'm on prescribed TRT by Dr currently. He said to add HCG. I was just trying to see what else might help and if it does actually help. My dr. Is a urologist and he usually deals with old people and doesn't know anything about anabolics and the bodybuilding aspect.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Might also co sider adding in clomid! My wife took it 2 times for about 2 months! BLAMMOOO! Pregnant! I was on hcg and trt at those times! Then the third time i was on trt along w hcg and clomid and guess what? BLAMMOO! Pregnant again!

Just curious about the sex of your 3 children?

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
:)

Do you wonder if it actually had a role in it? It would be neat if anyone had any studies

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
This was posted by a very prominent member on another forum:

HMG 75ius mon wed fri
HCG 500ius tues thurs sat
clomid 50-100mg a day (its a very harsh compound..its very hard on the mind..depression, sensitivity, sadness, anger ...take it as long as you can but realize any things out of the ordinary with your personality...its clomid doing it....about as close emotionally and mentally as a man can get to a woman on her menstrual cycle...its tough on alot of people)
aromasin 8-10 mg a day

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
This was posted by a very prominent member on another forum:

HMG 75ius mon wed fri
HCG 500ius tues thurs sat
clomid 50-100mg a day (its a very harsh compound..its very hard on the mind..depression, sensitivity, sadness, anger ...take it as long as you can but realize any things out of the ordinary with your personality...its clomid doing it....about as close emotionally and mentally as a man can get to a woman on her menstrual cycle...its tough on alot of people)
aromasin 8-10 mg a day

Never tried clomid. And I have some stocked. All this time and I never really took the chance to notice all the emotion that comes with it people say. Crazy.