©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Week #1

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Well so far things are not going so great! I've been taking 40mg of D-bol now for 7 day and nothing. No feeling of wellness, no back pumps, no increased strength, nothing. My biggest problem is my leg! For those of you who don't know, I have my doc convinced I have low test levels. He is giving me a shot of 200mg every other week. So that started this past Saturday (shoulder shot). I gave myself my first shot of 300mg Wednesday. Pretty nervous but followed all safety and hygiene (washed hands, alcohol swabs, new needle, etc) and went good and painless. For all of those who bitched about quad shots making your legs sore I was thinking to myself....PUSSIES!!! That was until thursday when it started getting sore! I got through the day and most of today until after lunch the soreness got painful to bend and walk. Also, the part of my quad that is most tender is right above my knee, not where I injected. No swelling but the inject leg does feel a slight bit warmer than the other. Any ideas on any of this?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
yup I know what you mean , never again will I put it in my leg . I had the same symtoms so dont worry it should pass for me the pain started the next day as well.

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Yeah it hurts. But what are your choices? Ass, can't sit down. Shoulder, can't raise it above your head. Calf, try explaining that limp.
You will get used to it.
As for the dbol, give it another week. I'm sure you will start feeling the effects sooner than that.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Blackbird said:
Yeah it hurts. But what are your choices? Ass, can't sit down. Shoulder, can't raise it above your head. Calf, try explaining that limp.
You will get used to it.
As for the dbol, give it another week. I'm sure you will start feeling the effects sooner than that.

Shoulder shot felt nothing like this, I can barely walk!

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
I've shot my quads now for 12 weeks(500mg testE/300mgEQ). Quads/delts changing between them. First time shooting my quad it felt horrible the next day, i could barely walk it was so horrible. 3rd week into everything i kept shooting quads and the pain went away. My body adjusted to it and now i love the quads. I would keep trying them for several weeks and the pain should subside.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Sounds like you'll be fine. :) I think the first time or two you start shooting an area that has never had a pin in it, it seems to make you sore as hell. I shoot quads and glutes mostly, but if Im doing a cycle w/ winny, or anything that takes more injections, Ill add in calves & delts to spread out the injections more.

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
Hey Steel, I am at the end of my 3rd week of 20./mg day d-bol, and I didnt start seeing anything until closer the end of my 2nd week. But when It started it came on strong, I am seeing some definate results. Dont get discouraged bro. It will happen. :D

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I am myself in the beginning of my 2nd week and I take 25 mg ed Dbol (with some other stuff that wont start working for another few weeks) and it has just began working for me. My flat bench jumped 30 lbs...That brought a stupid smile to my face (the one where everyone wonders what you are smirking about but you can't tell them, and it just won't go away)

Wait a little longer before calling it bunk. I have BD Dbols. What about you?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
SuperFly said:
I am myself in the beginning of my 2nd week and I take 25 mg ed Dbol (with some other stuff that wont start working for another few weeks) and it has just began working for me. My flat bench jumped 30 lbs...That brought a stupid smile to my face (the one where everyone wonders what you are smirking about but you can't tell them, and it just won't go away)

Wait a little longer before calling it bunk. I have BD Dbols. What about you?

Not calling it bunk, just getting inpatient as always! I also have BD D-bol. :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Ah - the first prick into virgin muscles....Enjoy that pain bro - it will soon go away! You can split the shot between both quads, or both calves, delts, etc. That will make the limp less obvious. Also, I like to try and shoot into the muscle, then go to the gym and work that muscle group to failure. I believe the contracting and relaxing during the workout helps disperse the oil. I get hellish pumps this way also.