©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Write /contribute to Anasci newsletter #13

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Open call for members to write for Anasci news letters.
13 is in the works. I'm sure there are some knowledgable
members in our community that would enjoy writing.
Check out the previous issues for general guidelines.
Hardcore welcome!!. If you'd like to contribute your
knowledge /talent drop a pm to the grimrepper anasci or myself.
Thanks, T.....................

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Turbo, thanks for throwing this one out there, I wanted to get this out there but was a little slow on the draw!
Yeah guys, if you would like to contribute to the newsletters or even have any ideas of what you'd like to see/read about in upcoming issues, please give us a shout.
Thanks brothers and sisters.
Grim

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I would like to be able to offer up a contribution... Right now, I am thinking bout writing about my thoughts on the determinants of n effective training method - why no one method is superior, however, I will take up any topic of interest, just PM me or post it...

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
I would like to be able to offer up a contribution... Right now, I am thinking bout writing about my thoughts on the determinants of n effective training method - why no one method is superior, however, I will take up any topic of interest, just PM me or post it...
That sounds like a fine idea for an article. When you have it put together, hit turbo or myself up man.
Thanks!
G.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
That sounds like a fine idea for an article. When you have it put together, hit turbo or myself up man.
Thanks!
G.

When do you guys want it by?

Also, I would love to contribute in the future if there are any topics that y'all would like to address that you feel I would be able to lend a hand to.

This is my favorite board and I want to keep it growing as well as learn some new things myself through research on various topics.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Perfect topic Atom! Soon as you can get itbwithout infringing on your personel stuff.I have 1 article waiting with Grim. I have another piece coming from a friend. Grim can let us know on the time frames .
He is the boss man on the newsletters.. Thx T

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
When do you guys want it by?

Also, I would love to contribute in the future if there are any topics that y'all would like to address that you feel I would be able to lend a hand to.

This is my favorite board and I want to keep it growing as well as learn some new things myself through research on various topics.

Although we don't have a cut off at the moment, we'd like to get materials in relatively soon. We understand that since we've just posted this we are taking in to account the time for interested parties to decide what they'll contribute, put it together and submit it, so there's some time. In other words, get in what you can, when you can. ;)

Glad to hear you're interested in becoming a 'regular' with this, it's always welcome from those who've been active, knowledgeable, helpful and are passionate about the sport and our home here at AnaSCI.

Thanks!
Grim

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah thats what I was trying to say! I'm just not as smooove as my
man Grim.. Let's get this thing fired up before Duchaine throws some lightning bolts and calls us out.. Really like what you are submitting AA.
I think Ib may be a bit busy for one of his tasty anabolic confections.
Maybe some meet day Halo pops or the halo /methyl T pixie stix...
Just engage and have fun. If you have never had a chance to write about what you love here you go. Thanks .. Hey Big W gimme a ring when you can... T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
What i wrote has been on my mind for while with people debating volume versus HIT training... I hope it sheds light on why they are both effective for their own reasons and shows that each program has a time and place...

I sent it to the big grim-dizzle this morning

Now for some ideas for future contributions.....

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Will be working on it again very soon. Have a good amount of material already.
I will check with Grim soon. He is really the guy that makes it happen .
He has to have enough material to do so. I will write another article and am
working on an interview with the raw pl record holder .
I will talk with Grimrepper as I ge time this week. Thx T