©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cholesterol Myth??

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Dr Marcela is without a doubt a thorn in the medical community, although I think at times he makes valid points. This being one of them. He questions everything, where as a lot of Dr's will take what they are taught as absolute truths. I was however waiting for him to push his supplements at the end but didn't. I do believe the ratio is far more important than a total number. Take it from someone that was once on Crestor, lower your cholesterol to the numbers they want to see, you literally think your dieing. Weak, brain fog, muscle atrophy, headaches, muscle aches... I'd take tren sides any day.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Dietary cholesterol is not the problem. Processed refined carbohydrates are what messes up your lipids. Exercise and genetics play a far bigger role on your cholesterol than diet tho. That said, don't eat like a complete slob pounding candy and twinkies all day

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Dietary cholesterol is not the problem. Processed refined carbohydrates are what messes up your lipids. Exercise and genetics play a far bigger role on your cholesterol than diet tho. That said, don't eat like a complete slob pounding candy and twinkies all day

Remember back in the 80s, eggs were said to be bad for you. Without saturated fat and cholesterol, you'd have little to no testosterone-at least not naturally.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I have seen most of this before.
However this was the first time I saw a note about over cooking eggs, or the yolk.

Is that true?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I have seen most of this before.
However this was the first time I saw a note about over cooking eggs, or the yolk.

Is that true?

Anytime you heat an animal fat to a certain point..it turns to a trans fatty acid... This is the point with the yolk and how it should not be cooked

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Quit over thinking and being rediculous
Whole eggs are full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Whole eggs are a nearly perfect food, with almost every essential vitamin and mineral our bodies need to function. It is one of the few natural food sources of vitamin D and contains 7 grams of high-quality protein. Whole eggs are also full of omega-3 fatty acids and deliver many of the B vitamins and nutrients — B6, B12, riboflavin, folate, and choline — that, in fact, are believed to help prevent heart disease. L-arginine, an amino acid found in eggs, are critical to the body's production of protein and the release of growth hormones. Another amino acid found in eggs, leucine, also helps the body produce growth hormones as well as regulate blood sugar levels. The yolk itself contains most of these vitamins and minerals, plus half of its protein. When you eat only the egg whites, you’re missing out on all of these nutritional benefits and are getting only 3.5 grams, or half, of the protein.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Quit over thinking and being rediculous
Whole eggs are full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Whole eggs are a nearly perfect food, with almost every essential vitamin and mineral our bodies need to function. It is one of the few natural food sources of vitamin D and contains 7 grams of high-quality protein. Whole eggs are also full of omega-3 fatty acids and deliver many of the B vitamins and nutrients — B6, B12, riboflavin, folate, and choline — that, in fact, are believed to help prevent heart disease. L-arginine, an amino acid found in eggs, are critical to the body's production of protein and the release of growth hormones. Another amino acid found in eggs, leucine, also helps the body produce growth hormones as well as regulate blood sugar levels. The yolk itself contains most of these vitamins and minerals, plus half of its protein. When you eat only the egg whites, you’re missing out on all of these nutritional benefits and are getting only 3.5 grams, or half, of the protein.
Mmmmmmmm eggs!!!!!!