©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol vs. D-bol

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Which would I best benefit from while combined with test enanthate? I need some opinions. Thanks. :D

Stats:

198 lbs. 12% body fat
height 6'1"

Goal:

210-220 lbs 10% b.f
bulking

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Anadrol is really for advanced users/lifters who need something very anabolic to push through barriers. You should stick with dbol, you will grow great off it. No need to go straight to the drol.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I agree with Tee, but I disagree with Heavy.

No wait. I just remembered. They're both right.

Seriously, you will do quite well on Dbol. It not only gives a good strength boost, but you just feel good all of the time. It's cheaper also.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
There are alot of post that wolfy and Tee put up about anadrol if you are intrested. Dbol is a good Stacker which Anadrol doesnt seem to be (Which i read in the article). When you stack anadrol with other things your risks are much higher in side effects and liver problems. I am doing anadrol now and let me tell u it doesnt like about the 14lbs in 2 weeks.

P

pincrusher

use the dbol for a couple cycles then for a change of pace switch to the anadrol. you should never start out with the strongest possible products but rather wait till you have done a few cycles before trying them. :)

is it agreed that we can all agree to disagree for the sake of an agreement? ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
My motto is this: find out what comes as close as possible to killing you - then back it off just a hair. J/K - I say use dbol for at least 2 cycles - then go to drol.