©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can you clarify this for me please

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
How to stack peptides and which to use together

I've read the stickies, profiles and other posts. Didn't quite find the answer im looking for.

If I take ghrp & gnrh, should I take mgf, igf1, hgh?

So the main question is, how do you stack peptides, and which ones to use.

I would want to incorporate them into my bulking and cutting cycles.

So... gnrh & ghrp non stop.
Hgh turns into igf1 which goes into mgf/tgf.

supplement or utilize the natural blasts?

Goal: to have synergy between AAS & peptides. Build as much muscle as possible.

Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Gotta check reviews for peptides on the net because there must be many places that carry.
Both sponsors here are having great reviews. What specifically do you want to run a peptide for ? Thks.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Peptides are not a short term instant muscle builder. They have a fine line to dose and time correctly and costly if done wrong. Ghrp / cjc 1295 is a basic combo , igf helps to stimulate tissue repair by it self ..very broad question..

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
IB, I understand it is a non stop long term more reliable supplementation. I also know what each peptide is and does. I know I can use all the above as stated together but...

I'm more curious as to what others are doing and how they are using them.

I was bored and wanted to start this thread and see where it went but it's clearly dead. I failed.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
No Fail bro. I found CJC 1295 with DAC to be very effective. @ 1mg a week. I only use it for 3 month periods cuz I don't like my body to get used to it. I like to cleanse and switch things. I also will use ghrp2 and CJC before bed and upon waking. Also effective post work out. Anywhere you want that GH pulse.
Peace