©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rhonda Rousey

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Ya know I don't think shes really that good. Can anybody make this girl bleed please?? Can anybody hit her?? The one girl i think that can beat her she wont fucking fight and thats Cyborg.. She wanted to fight at a catch weight of 140lbs becuz shes a weight class above Rhonda but thats Danas cash cow right now and Tito Ortiz is Cyborgs manager and them two never got along.. Its kinda like Mayweather dodging Manny Paquiao it pisses me off.. I usually go to the bar to see the fights and you usually cant get a seat if your not there a couple hrs early but there were so many seats open and shes the headliner wtf?
Just my 2cents :banghead:

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
The bar I went to had plenty of seats available too. I used to like Rousey until I observed her behavior as a coach on The Ultimate Fighter. I am with you, somebody needs to knock her out!

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I lost a ton of respect for her because of her behavior on both TUF and after the fight with Miesha Tate. The woman (IMO) is a straight-up cunt. I can't wait to see her get her ass kicked either. My wife happens to be a fan despite her shitty attitude. Did I hear wrong, or is "Cyborg" no longer under Tito's management? Either way, Rhonda needs a serious beat-down! Too bad I won't be able to make it to this years Arnold Expo cuz I'd tell Rich Gaspari himself that she was a big reason why I quit using his company's products... even though the real reason is cuz Myoplex sucks ass since he changed the formula.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Yep same here I use to like her when she came out with her ESPN photo shoot but that show yep shes a cunt dyke I think.. I thought Meisha would of had more in her and Rhonda just threw her around.. After the fight very immature and unsportsmanlike conduct lost a ton of respect
I didn't hear she left Tito maybe she did.. Him and Dana dont get along and the money wasnt right so they didnt fight.. Thats the big show that everybody will want to see becuz I dont see anybody in her class that can stop her right now. Cat Zingano I heard shes back but healthy idk

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I lost a ton of respect for her because of her behavior on both TUF and after the fight with Miesha Tate. The woman (IMO) is a straight-up cunt. I can't wait to see her get her ass kicked either. My wife happens to be a fan despite her shitty attitude. Did I hear wrong, or is "Cyborg" no longer under Tito's management? Either way, Rhonda needs a serious beat-down! Too bad I won't be able to make it to this years Arnold Expo cuz I'd tell Rich Gaspari himself that she was a big reason why I quit using his company's products... even though the real reason is cuz Myoplex sucks ass since he changed the formula.

I forgot about her dissing Miesha after their fight. She really showed her true colors.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Cyborg announced she is cutting to 135 to challenge her. Will be an interesting match up if cyborg can make the weight cut

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I liked Meisha before Rhonda, but I actually like her. Even more after tUF.

Her clinch/judo game is bar none. Ground game is fast, not like typical BJJ or wrestlers.

Her standup is her weak point but getting better.