©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pro Muscle

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
It seems to be down a few days now. Their YouTube page is suspended. Did I miss anything?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea idk maybe someone can get in contact with one of the mods from over there or one of the mods who are here an a mod of there can answer this. I've had problems the past month logging on sometimes so idk what's up

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Youre right about the YouTube page as well weird. I wouldn't get all worked up yet though. Cuz they're always doing updates

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Promuscle is up now. Probably server issues.

As far as the youtube page I am not sure? Could have been complaints from the footage that is used in the videos? If that is the case then any of the bodybuilding sites that have videos created (including this one) could be subject to suspension. Going to have to keep an eye on that!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Promuscle is up now. Probably server issues.

As far as the youtube page I am not sure? Could have been complaints from the footage that is used in the videos? If that is the case then any of the bodybuilding sites that have videos created (including this one) could be subject to suspension. Going to have to keep an eye on that!

Thanks.