©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PT-141: What is the mg per ml ratio?

Rad-ish

Mar 12, 2014
One thing I'm not understanding in the reconstitution of a 10mg container of PT-141 is, what ends up being the mg potency of it per ml of solution?

I figure that with a 10mg container of the stuff and conservative doses of 0.5mg at a time, you should get 20 doses out of it. Hope I'm right about that.

So how much bacteriostatic water do you add to the container in order to get a solution so that extracting 0.5ml of the solution would give me 0.5mg of the product?

Rad-ish

Mar 12, 2014
Thanks, man. For some reason I was thinking it was more complicated than that, like the resulting potency of the solution wouldn't necessarily be just the quotient of how much water you put in there divided by how many mg are in the bottle.

Thanks for the calculator; that's definitely helpful.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Well, pt-141 has the same sexual component as MT2, and MT2 gives me an all night erection . If I stack it with tadalafil I get an erection that's harder than when I was 14 in gym class back when girls wore dolphin shorts with their buns hanging out. Trying urinating like that. Bahahahaha :D

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Whats weird is that I respond to MT2 very well, not so much with PT-141....and I trust the supplier.
Anyone else have similar effects?

dcmelad

Oct 3, 2014
I have taken pt 141 and find that I get tan from it. Also tried Oxytocin and had a hard time getting it to dissolve in bacteriostatic water