©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Timer Cycle Question

Dveres95

Mar 20, 2005
Hey im 19 been working out for 2 years, I kno im young, but I think im ready for the boost of steroids. Im 5'11 190 15%BF

Im taking 1cc of Super Test 250 (Sustenon) and 1cc of Injetable D-bol by Deknall.

I take one shot of Super Test on Wednesday and One shot of D-bol Sunday b4 i go to bed,

I was wondering if I should split the D-bol into 3 shots a week, Sun, Tues, Thurs. and just keep the Super Test to one shot a week.

Im just finished my second week, and Im feelin AWESOME!

Tell me what you opinion is on my cycle and if I should make any quick adjustments.!

Thanx :twisted:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Dveres95 said:
Hey im 19 been working out for 2 years, I kno im young, but I think im ready for the boost of steroids. Im 5'11 190 15%BF

Im taking 1cc of Super Test 250 (Sustenon) and 1cc of Injetable D-bol by Deknall.

I take one shot of Super Test on Wednesday and One shot of D-bol Sunday b4 i go to bed,

I was wondering if I should split the D-bol into 3 shots a week, Sun, Tues, Thurs. and just keep the Super Test to one shot a week.

Tell me what you opinion is on my cycle and if I should make any quick adjustments.!

You should have asked before you started. Not to flame ya bro but I believe 19 is to young to juice. With the proper diet and training, you could have had many more years of growing without the juice.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Agreed....I mad significant gains at that age on a completely natural program. Leave the gear for us old dogs!! LOL

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
well you should set the gear aside du to your age , with that said and the fact you have started allready you should run 2 cc of test a week split up the shots so you are taking a total of 500mg/wk I hope you are running a pct as well .

P

pincrusher

Dveres95 said:

the dbol should be taken every day or at a minimum eod. it will be more potent doing the injections versus taking the tabs so your dosing can be lower. most injectible dbol can also be drank, so if you dont want to be sticking yourself every day then you can just take your dosage a squirt it into some juice or directly into your mouth.
the test i would split up into 2x per week sun/wed or mon/thurs and do 3/4-1cc each time