©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

12yr Loyal Member & friend of the forum "TheBrick"

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
AtomAnt and Phoe started things off with the Marssel auction and rAJJIN posted this on PM today. I would like to keep this going over here and will start by donating $100:

Donations can be made directly to thebrick - PAYPAL: [email protected]

TheBrick (Moderator here at AnaSCI)

It has been a devastating year for him. He is very Strong and Humble man much like the most of us. So Let me start by saying he never requested this, and he will likely not be to happy I am making the post..... But we are.

Short version of where he is at now and what he is looking at.
He is Having Chemo treatment done today. His first one was last week. He has 11 weeks of this to go and any of us older guys that have seen family go through Chemo its TOUGH stuff.

I Just ask the fellow members to take a second and imagine that you were hit with this news. You go from being the Strong and Mighty Man to Fighting some wicked treatments and cancer...Happy to be alive, kiss your wife and see your family.

Now my reason for the post-
I would like to see the community pull together and try to help one of our own out. Members of the site and the community do not get better then theBrick. He is a warrior of the Iron for decades.

Marssel and Two of his Reps Phoe and Atom have started it off at anasci.org. Marssel Donated a good amount of product as an auction, the reps ran it and were able to raise 460$ It went directly into TheBrick`s personal paypal account.

This is a good cause and the proceeds go 100% to the person in need of some help.

I would be grateful to any of the Sponsors that may be able to help.
an auction,contest or anything of that sort would be awesome.

Members that can Give 5,10 maybe 20$ please do it!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Thanks For Posting ASCI and very cool of Anasci members and sponsors to get this started for him.
I am glad to see there are still guys like this around the forums.

Phoe asked if I can make a post to help spread the word.
Im not good with speeches or standing in front of the class lol.
For the Brick though he is one of guys That deserves it so I took a few minutes and tried to explain it my best.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I can probably do more later, but I sent $20 to my friend.... funds a little tied up with the wedding stuff

20$ is a generous donation. Very Nice of you Atom and no reason to feel it should be more. If everyone just Give 5$ it would really add up.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Done. $20, if I wasn't unemployed till mid may I coulda done a little more, but hey it all adds up. Don't know the man since I'm new here, but he's highly spoken of...and one thing I do know is cancer is some foul shit. Hey bros, if you can afford this lifestyle, you can afford a small donation to help a fellow brother out. What's 10 or 20 bucks? Strength in numbers. Get you ass up and donate, a couple hundred of these donations can help this dude and his family out big time and make things a little easier. Antie up!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I haven't even been home yet but will def get some sent out later. Praying for him.

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
I haven't seen this thread until now.
I will donate 50$ for the brick and you got me and my family's best wishes.

Stay strong!
/ Aqua the Swede

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Very fricken cool Steak and Aqua .. you guys are some of the reasons I hang here only...

Natty will ask Steak to make seperate auction in new thread.. hey Steak can u post auction in a new thread brutha. .purepep rocks u guys, true blue supplements !