©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fight back the scammers!!!!

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
It floods the scammers email with bogus junk so that they spend time sorting through them. They will just abandon the email address and start a new one. Cool idea.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
How does this work?

When a scammer sends out emails he/she sits by their email waiting for a reply from some sucker! What ScammerSpammer does is clogs up the scammers email with a random number of pointless and complete nonsense emails that contain NOTHING meaningful except for the subject line. This will cause the scammer to waste time sorting through all these Emails in the hope of finding one sucker. In most cases the scammer will simply abandon the Email account and move on and create another Email address to try scamming from. So if some poor sap did send his personal account information to the scammer it will most likely go unnoticed in the sea of ScammerSpammer Email that has clogged his/her Email address. This is why it is important to enter the subject exactly as it is in the scam email you received. If the scammer sees subjects like: "I hate Spam" or "Shame on you" it will just get deleted without being read. The goal is to fill the mailbox with emails that seem legitimate which will force the scammer to either go through EVERY email or abandon the account.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
LOL.. So everytime I have to enter the email at this site I want to mess with.? Seem like id be on all day long and have no time for life.. lol.

lmao yes you have to enter the email of the scammer you want to spam and also remember to put a subject like the one he used to contact you so the email will look real and he`ll go all day long deleting emails. ;):lightbulb:

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Never mind:

Due to misuse and abuse of this system ALL attacks will now be investigated and approved by an administrator.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
so this will work with any email sent to you,esp the ones claiming you have millions of dollars waiting for you in some off shore account or the women that say they just saw your pic and wanna freak with you lol?! it's worth the time and effort to sit here all day and spam them back!

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i tried to hit the directions highlighted as "here" but it keeps bringing me to a map-quest type of free download.is there something i'm doing wrong here?

TheChosen1

so this will work with any email sent to you,esp the ones claiming you have millions of dollars waiting for you in some off shore account or the women that say they just saw your pic and wanna freak with you lol?! it's worth the time and effort to sit here all day and spam them back!

It don't work with every email. I had a fake loan email come from o18e.com and the site wouldn't accept it. I guess it was a fake addy but nothing that I can do with it.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Damn it domain expired I was trying to spam someone who sent me an email to a post on craigslist. I was trying to sale some furniture damn it

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
this could come in handy!! and is funny as shit!! should teach them fuck sticks!