©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deca dick

icecat85

Mar 21, 2005
i am about to start my first cycle of deca 300 on a 10 wk cycle folloing it up with clomids. i have read a lot about it and talked with people who take it, they have made me aware of deca dick, but have said it is rare and temporary, is this true, and what can be done to avoid or fix it, without the use of test, as i dont want to take test, or ne other expensive anti-estrogen like products

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
icecat85 said:
i am about to start my first cycle of deca 300 on a 10 wk cycle folloing it up with clomids. i have read a lot about it and talked with people who take it, they have made me aware of deca dick, but have said it is rare and temporary, is this true, and what can be done to avoid or fix it, without the use of test, as i dont want to take test, or ne other expensive anti-estrogen like products
With all due respect, if you haven't studied enough to know why you need test or why 300mg is too little to see any effects, you aren't ready to take steroids. If by temporary you understand that it will last from about the 2nd week of your cycle until about 4 weeks after if you do a proper PCT and you will not be able to get it up for at least 14 weeks, then yes it is temporary.

If you aren't prepared to take steroids correctly, it would be best to wait until you are. That means some form of test as a base for EVERY cycle. Anti estogens as needed and PCT.

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
I hear this so much, why is new guy so against a test cycle? You DO know test is MORE anabolic than deca right? Dollar wise test is a much better option. Gain wise, test is a MUCH better option. Side effect wise IMO test is a better option. So I truly don't understand this interest in deca only cycles.

P

pincrusher

remylebeau said:
I hear this so much, why is new guy so against a test cycle? You DO know test is MORE anabolic than deca right? Dollar wise test is a much better option. Gain wise, test is a MUCH better option. Side effect wise IMO test is a better option. So I truly don't understand this interest in deca only cycles.
i will answer this question. the reason why deca only cycles seem to be so popular with newbies is because they keep reading about how it is a safe drug to take but unfortunately then have no idea about how you can make just about any steroid safe to take. when you read the profile for deca it will tell you how safe it is with low side affects but it does not place enough emphasis on how disrupting "deca dick" can be to your life. how embarrising would it be to have some hottie all hot and bothered and wanting to get some action from ya only to have your pecker get about 1/2 hard and not be able to perform at all for ya for 6 months.

ALL CYCLES SHOULD INCLUDE TESTOSTERONE AS A BASE DRUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why would someone insist on not using the product that is naturally produced in their body?????????????

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
i will answer this question. the reason why deca only cycles seem to be so popular with newbies is because they keep reading about how it is a safe drug to take but unfortunately then have no idea about how you can make just about any steroid safe to take. when you read the profile for deca it will tell you how safe it is with low side affects but it does not place enough emphasis on how disrupting "deca dick" can be to your life. how embarrising would it be to have some hottie all hot and bothered and wanting to get some action from ya only to have your pecker get about 1/2 hard and not be able to perform at all for ya for 6 months.

why would someone insist on not using the product that is naturally produced in their body?????????????

couldnt agree more!!! and yes, i'm back ladies

icecat85

Mar 21, 2005
its not that im against test, its that i cant afford it, and unfortunately could onyl afford the deca with clomids..ijust recieved the deca today and wanted to start a ten week cycle asap. i talked with a friend, who got me the deka, who took it and saw large gains and no problems

W

wolfyEVH

icecat85 said:
its not that im against test, its that i cant afford it, and unfortunately could onyl afford the deca with clomids..ijust recieved the deca today and wanted to start a ten week cycle asap. i talked with a friend, who got me the deka, who took it and saw large gains and no problems

couldnt afford it?? most, if not all the sources i know charge more for deca. Just because it worked for your friend doesnt mean it will do the same to you. All i can say is if you're absolutely not gonna run test, then good luck.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:

As a not so new newbie, I admittedly thought exactly along these lines in the beginning. I think another thing is that there are some who fear the "bloat" sometimes associated with Test, as perhaps they are already "bulky" enough and wish to start their first cycle as a lean mass\cutting cycle. Lastly the old Gyno and DHT issues probably scare people to death. This coupled with all the profiles for steroids that "claim" to be without side effects drives people to search for alternatives to Test (myself included at one point.) I'm sure it has already been done so forgive me, but perhaps we should outline some very basic newbie cycles with PCT based on overall goals (bulk, cut, lean mass, ect.) Just my thoughts...Thanks Bro's :)

icecat85

Mar 21, 2005
so given i alread have the Deca 300, and im running at 10wk cycle, as it is said to overall take longer, but overall have higher gains, which im fine with i dont need some 3 week miracle, just some help as im stuck where im at 6'0 195lbs, and i have the clomids for the end of my cycle, which i read can help reverse deca dick, because it said the cause is your natural production of testosterone ceases, but the clomids help you regain your normal testosterone drive. so how much is test, or can i use something else cheaper then test in a cycle with deca, and if so what would the cycle look like for the best results

icecat85

Mar 21, 2005
could i use proviron to counterbalance the stoppage of testosterone production by my body...i heard that proviron if used during the cycle can keep your bodys natural testosterone from dropping and prevents deca dick

P

pincrusher

icecat85 said:
could i use proviron to counterbalance the stoppage of testosterone production by my body...i heard that proviron if used during the cycle can keep your bodys natural testosterone from dropping and prevents deca dick
yes proviron will help cut down or even prevent "deca dick" you can also take tribulus terrestris, which will help with natural test levels.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
remylebeau said:
Hey, who's this new guy?

icecat85

Mar 21, 2005
im the new guy....ok i know test is supposed to be the base in a cycle, but it is expensive and secondly has side effects im not looking for, but how much is proviron?, also ive been told that running a ten wk cycle is the safest and has the best overall gains

W

wolfyEVH

icecat85 said:
so given i alread have the Deca 300, and im running at 10wk cycle, as it is said to overall take longer, but overall have higher gains, which im fine with i dont need some 3 week miracle, just some help as im stuck where im at 6'0 195lbs, and i have the clomids for the end of my cycle, which i read can help reverse deca dick, because it said the cause is your natural production of testosterone ceases, but the clomids help you regain your normal testosterone drive. so how much is test, or can i use something else cheaper then test in a cycle with deca, and if so what would the cycle look like for the best results

you'll get some gains, but dont be surprised if you start feeling very lethargic all the time, have no sex drive, all the things related to very low test levels. clomid will take a few weeks to get your test back up and running. next time, i hope you do your homework and include test in your cycle. Think of a steroid cycle like a sandwich and test as the bread. You can make tons of different kinds of sandwiches, but you cant make one w/o bread. right now you're just eating the PB n J outta the jar...lol not even a sandwich.

W

wolfyEVH

icecat85 said:
im the new guy....ok i know test is supposed to be the base in a cycle, but it is expensive and secondly has side effects im not looking for, but how much is proviron?, also ive been told that running a ten wk cycle is the safest and has the best overall gains

please tell me how its expensive, and please explain what side effect you're talking about?? Its not like you're doing over a gram of test a week.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
icecat85 said:
Test is also one of the least expensive steroids you can use. For a first cycle you would be much happier with test only than with deca only.
Do you know anything about ECA stacks? Ephedrine is a good fat burner, but when you combine it with caffiene the effects are something like 5 times greater than either one alone.
The same is true for deca. Deca is OK by itself, but when combined with test the effects are much greater.
Proviron will help with deca dick, but it will not prevent HPTA shutdown and you can probably find the test as cheap or cheaper than proviron.

P

pincrusher

icecat85 said:
the test will be cheaper than proviron to buy and better for ya in the long run as far as gains are concerned.
i dont want to sound harsh but if you dont have the proper amount of money to run a cycle the best way possible, you would be much better waiting till you have more funds. put the deca aside, save some $$$, get some test cyp or enanthate, then run your cycle. it just doesnt sound like you have properly planned out this cycle and your results are going to be questionable and probably not keepable unless you do everything correct.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
icecat85 said:
Test is much less expensive than deca.

Test is the natural hormone in your body already. What do you think it's going to do? It appears someone has severely mislead you.

icecat85

Mar 21, 2005
how much is test and how would i run my cycle with it, bcuz im not planning on starting deca til i have a solid cycle set