©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jealous women. The most untrustworthy?

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
So I the girl im with at the moment has been really great. She works two jobs till midnight, comes over to iron my clothes, fix me dinner and have dirty unholy sex with me. Then gets up at 7 in the morning to do it all over again. Sounds great right? Ohh it is. She is also insanely jealous. I mean if one of my buddies sends me a pic of some ass he found on the net (thanks IB) she gets really pissed. If i so much as smile at another woman she pouts and threatens to cut my dick off.

So heres the thing. Jealous women, are they jealous because they think you are doing what they are doing? Ive had that experince in the past. Curious to see what others experiences have been.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
You do not see in others what does not first exist in yourself.

She may be jealous because of previous relationship (ie conditioned fear), she would do it herself, or she is/did do it her self.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I think it has all to do with her past relationships as well as your own past relationships. So if I were you I wouldn't talk about any past relationships with her and if you already did and cheated on ur past gf's etc that's probably where a lot of the jealousy is coming from.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
You do not see in others what does not first exist in yourself.

She may be jealous because of previous relationship (ie conditioned fear), she would do it herself, or she is/did do it her self.

Yes very well said.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I think it has all to do with her past relationships as well as your own past relationships. So if I were you I wouldn't talk about any past relationships with her and if you already did and cheated on ur past gf's etc that's probably where a lot of the jealousy is coming from.

We really have not talked much about the past, hers or mine. Come to think of it since her english isnt great and my spanish isnt much better, our conversations usually go something like this.
"You no hungry?"
"Yes me hungry."
"When you finish work?"
"Me finish now"

Im wondering if its a cultural thing. But my past experiences make me very leary of jealous women.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
She may have some self esteem issues going on usually least in my experience the most non jealous people are ones with a higher self esteem. For some reason no matter how sexy or pretty a woman is if she doesnt see it she will think you dont either and theres where you end up with the jealousy issue.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
She may have some self esteem issues going on usually least in my experience the most non jealous people are ones with a higher self esteem. For some reason no matter how sexy or pretty a woman is if she doesnt see it she will think you dont either and theres where you end up with the jealousy issue.

Yup. She does have a self esteem issue.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Theres the problem brother make her feel good about herself (easier said than done believe me) and the jealousy thing will fade away.

Yea im pretty good about that. I think its the combination of culture, insecurities, and past experiences that are are contributing to this. I guess my issue really isnt the jealousy itself. Its what it may potentially represent.

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
never get in the car with her when she's hungry. she may tell the cops you have weed in the seat.:D

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
All of this is good advice, however at this point in both your lives you are not compatable. The energy spent on the immaturity issues at hand would be better utilized elsewhere. In the immortal words of Andy Dufrane..."it comes down to one simple choice. get busy living, or get busy dying."

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Theres the problem brother make her feel good about herself (easier said than done believe me) and the jealousy thing will fade away.

Yeah, takes time too. All my longer relationships thats how it goes. The beginnings great then theres that "shits gettin serious" crap, when you both wonder if you really trust each other or not. Usually takes a couple years before that goes away, in my experience anyhow

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
So I the girl im with at the moment has been really great. She works two jobs till midnight, comes over to iron my clothes, fix me dinner and have dirty unholy sex with me. Then gets up at 7 in the morning to do it all over again. Sounds great right? Ohh it is. She is also insanely jealous. I mean if one of my buddies sends me a pic of some ass he found on the net (thanks IB) she gets really pissed. If i so much as smile at another woman she pouts and threatens to cut my dick off.

So heres the thing. Jealous women, are they jealous because they think you are doing what they are doing? Ive had that experince in the past. Curious to see what others experiences have been.

The real question is…..where are my booty pics IB?!?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad:

To the OP, ya gotta bone the paranoia outta her. Thats all.