©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny Or Equipose

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Anyones Recommendation At The End Of My Test Cycle I Wanted To Do 4-6 Weeks Of Winny But Was Looking At Eq. Pros Cons.

P

pincrusher

LITTLEME said:
Anyones Recommendation At The End Of My Test Cycle I Wanted To Do 4-6 Weeks Of Winny But Was Looking At Eq. Pros Cons.
eq should be run for an entire cycle not just the last few weeks. winny is a good hardener to take the last 6 weeks of a cycle.
what are you trying to acheive with your cycle and how is the rest of it set up?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
welp ive heard if your an athlete winny is definatly the drug to use, im not to sure aout the equipose though ask one of the vets or mods i.e. oracle DR pincrusher, wolfy they know there shit they help ya out

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Wks 1-10 500mg Test En
Wks 1-6 50mg D-bol
Was Thinking Weeks 8-12 Or 8-14 Winny Or Eq.

Wanted To Get Alittle Size In The Beginning Then At The End Get Cut And To Help Maintain My Gains Along With Pct

W

wolfyEVH

LITTLEME said:
Wks 1-10 500mg Test En
Wks 1-6 50mg D-bol
Was Thinking Weeks 8-12 Or 8-14 Winny Or Eq.

Wanted To Get Alittle Size In The Beginning Then At The End Get Cut And To Help Maintain My Gains Along With Pct

lots of newbies think that you can bulk up then hurry up and cut up on the same cycle. It is VERY difficult, nearly impossible to do a bulker and cutter at the same time. Its all about the diet that determines the "bulking" and "cutting". I would just stick w/ a bulker for the first time. You can cut up on a later cycle. Make the most of of this cycle though.

Steroids don't cut the fat and get you ripped. The diet does. When people say this is a bulking drug and this is a cutting drug only say that because the bulkers usually make you retain tons of water which will make you look big, but very soft. The cutters are drugs that dont put on lots of mass, but they put on qualitive mass with little to no water retention. either stick w/ dbol test, or test winny. if you want to run eq, it needs to be ran a MINIMAL of like 12 weeks to get the most out of it, otherwise you're just wasting your money on it, and EQ is not cheap.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
LITTLEME said:
I have an assignment for you LITTLEME.

I want you to answer this question yourself by answering this one question.

How many weeks do you need to run EQ for it to be effective?

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
8-12 Weeks. Sorry Fellas. I Asked The Question Then Did The Research On Eq. And Decided To Do Basically What Wolfy Said. By The Way Who Is The Doc. Here? Is It You Dragon?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
LITTLEME said:
8-12 Weeks. Sorry Fellas. I Asked The Question Then Did The Research On Eq. And Decided To Do Basically What Wolfy Said. By The Way Who Is The Doc. Here? Is It You Dragon?

Thank You. You get a star. Please don't be sorry. Now that you looked that up. The knowledge is yours. It belongs to you and the next person who asks a question about EQ, you will be able to answer.
I'm not a doc. Some members have shortened my handle from DragonRider to DR.

Last edited: