©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What to take before & after morning cardio

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Hey guys I was wondering what do you take before and after your morning cardio to maximaze fat burn and mantain muscles. I've been using yohimbine hcl before the cardio session and now I'm taking a break from it and looking for a good sobstitute.
Thanks

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
DNC stack! But watch your dosing... Shit gets my heart pumping

However, you really don't get desensitized from yohimbine, so I would her that in as well.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Im tryin to figure out how I go to forum and site is down ..all day .. I got here off home page recent post.

Whats dnc stack atom? Thks ..

IB, the standard DNC stack and dosages are:
1,3 DIMETHYLAMYLAMINE 100MG
NOREPHEDRINE 25MG
CAFFEINE 200MG

I prefer to use a half dose because that shit is potent!

And yeah, I have been having trouble logging in as well.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
norephedrine yohimbine caffeine. lol i thought i was the rookie :rolleyes::D:action-smiley-055::welcome:

I add my own yohimbine to the DNC stack. It is the DNYC stack... I can only handle DNC for so long because the DMAA gives me stiim dick lol Same thing as ephedrine... I love my stims, but I'll pass if it is gonna F with my junk

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
I add my own yohimbine to the DNC stack. It is the DNYC stack... I can only handle DNC for so long because the DMAA gives me stiim dick lol Same thing as ephedrine... I love my stims, but I'll pass if it is gonna F with my junk

damn.. that`s some serious stack. thanks for sharing brother