©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need an answer to a question pretty quick

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I got some peptides on the way (ghrp-2 & cjc no dac). I was planning on doing them when income off cycle which I'm currently on. My question is this, is it a good idea to do it off cycle or should I wait until next cycle to do them?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Awesome. Thank u. I'd seen somewhere someone said it's pointless to do it off cycle but I figure it may help retain some gains and it would really show benefit on my next cycle

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
You can run peps on or off cycle. Off cycle can really help maintain / keep gains made on cycle.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Just found out I got a vacation coming up in about 2 months on a cruise ship where I can't take needles. So would it just wreck the whole cycle if I missed a couple days. Or would it b ok?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I'd like to run it straight thru hitting every dose on schedule but I'm afraid I may miss a couple

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Awesome. I really appreciate it. I know I ask a lot of questions but you guys always have the answers. That why I like this board above the rest. Very knowledgable people that are straight up and very respectful of everyone. A lot of other boards have a lot of arrogant jerks that talk to unlike your dumb or something but you guys and some good people. Much love & respect to u all

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I got some peptides on the way (ghrp-2 & cjc no dac). I was planning on doing them when income off cycle which I'm currently on. My question is this, is it a good idea to do it off cycle or should I wait until next cycle to do them?

Excellent off cycle to keep you strong and hold muscle.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Excellent off cycle to keep you strong and hold muscle.

x2

They are great at anytime of the year. On cycle for the synergetic effects of peps and aas. Off cycle to help maintain gains and even add to them.

Don't worry about missing a dose matey. You will be fine. I miss them all the time :eek::D Just try and keep to a good routine. As long as you get 1-5 shots per day you are gtg (obviously the more the better). Just try to ensure 3-4 hours between shots.