©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shooting for 242 Master's National Record

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
3/24

Ok, so the date for my next meet is June 14., 2014. Originally I was going to wait for fall so I could pack some weight on and enter the 275's heavier. However, my three lift raw total of 1563 was 20lbs over the 242 Masters 40-45 USPA record. I appreciate the fact that no one sand bagged to set this record higher (might be the additional entry fee).

That being said, I need to shed a few lbs. down to 245-6 as well as maintain or improve strength. And now with 11 weeks to go my plan has already been in place for a week and is follows:

Nutrition:stWeeks 1-2 no dairy with 250mg DNP in the evening. I may repeat this on my deload week if I feel it's needed.

Week 3-12 eat, eat, eat, eat.

Cycle:
Weeks 1-2 off everything (alongside my diet this should be a could prime for upcoming cycle).

Weeks 3-12
Test E 300 EW
Tren Ace 600 EW
Tren E 1200 EW
Superdrol 20mg PRW
HGH 5 iu HGH PRW

Training:
Train each of the lifts once each week with 5 sets of 3. I started at 70% and will add 2.5% EW till I hit 85% when I switch to 3x3, the next week I up it to 90% 2x2 the following (3 weeks out) I will try to find my 2nd attempt so 95-97%. then deload for two weeks.

I will have a second day for each lift in which I will have an accessory lift targeting weaknesses for the first 8 weeks. I will use a Hepburn type progression with these. I will start with 75% for 4x4, then add 1 rep each session. So week two looks like 4,4,4,5 and week 3 will looks like 4,4,5,5. At week 8 these will switch to lighter sessions of the big 3 to grease the groove a bit more.

I will post up the workouts as I have time so you can get a better idea.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
3/24
WT: 254

Squats (no belt or wraps) 405x5x3
Close grip 240x4x4
DB Lunge 60s 4x4
Pull ups 4x4
Rev crunch 10,10,8 (on slant board)
some db curls for fun

Hawk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Thats some serious tren there bro, goddamn.lol. you ran close to 2g's like that before? Idt i cud handle the sides of over 500 a week. Youre gonna be stronger than a freakin ox!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I like it Hawk. Have you ran that much tren before brutha? The tren ace should help lean you out immensely. Good luck. I know you'll bust that record's ass!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I like it Hawk. Have you ran that much tren before brutha? The tren ace should help lean you out immensely. Good luck. I know you'll bust that record's ass!

I have run 1200 but it was with all enthanate and with some masteron. The sides I felt were appetite suppression and trensomnia. I am hoping using the ace will keep the sides to the above even though I upped the dose. I cure the trensomnia with Nyquil and I have a new antacid I will try for the stomach bloat.

Hawk

BTW
3/24
Wt 253.5

Today is an off day.

Split is M,W,F,St with Friday and Saturday having one less movement than the previous days.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Melatonin helps with trensomnia too bro. Ill sleep 4 hrs and wake up wired, after a half hour if im still awake ill pop a melatonin and get a couple more hrs in...

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Your gonna kill it bro no worries!!!!! Cant wait to hear what that cycle does for ya damn!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Melatonin helps with trensomnia too bro. Ill sleep 4 hrs and wake up wired, after a half hour if im still awake ill pop a melatonin and get a couple more hrs in...

Melatonin and gh peptides mess with my sleep too. I sleep so deep when I wake up I am like was that real? Then cant calm back down.

Hawk

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I have run 1200 but it was with all enthanate and with some masteron. The sides I felt were appetite suppression and trensomnia. I am hoping using the ace will keep the sides to the above even though I upped the dose. I cure the trensomnia with Nyquil and I have a new antacid I will try for the stomach bloat.

Hawk

BTW
3/24
Wt 253.5

Today is an off day.

Split is M,W,F,St with Friday and Saturday having one less movement than the previous days.

I like the ace version better myself. I drink a cup of hot Chinese tea with a piece of raw ginger in it. It has helped calm my stomach. Anadrol and tren do the same thing to me on the upset stomach, but the tea helps a lot.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I like the ace version better myself. I drink a cup of hot Chinese tea with a piece of raw ginger in it. It has helped calm my stomach. Anadrol and tren do the same thing to me on the upset stomach, but the tea helps a lot.

Thanks for the advice, I may have to buy me some tea :)

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
3/27

Wt: 250

Still losing weight...the rapid drop is due to the fact that I made it down to 249 last week, but ended up at a buffet on Saturday had some Chinese which made me hold a ton on water.

Really anxious to hop back on...being off sucks but it's necessary.

So, Wednesday recap

Bench 310 5x3
RDL 315 4x4 (may have to up this 20#)
Flat flys 80's 4x4 (I could tell my subscapularis was weak from all the stretching)
Side laterals 40's x12,12,10,8
Calf Raises 105 x4

And yeah in my off days I am doing some PVC rolling and stretching my hips and internal rotators.

Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Very cool news CH. Watch your minerals very closely with the supps you have chosen.I think you are right on track with the low T high tren .
I dont think making wt is going to be an issue. Wanted to mention the DNP
is what caught my attention. That item fucks with cellular power productionby fucking up the normal power production chemical exchanges at the cellular level.For strength athletes it needs to be used cautiously. I've seen plenty of body builders try to train heavy on dnp and get injurred. if you could get around the dnp and attain the fat loss you want then skip it. It is very counter productive for strength. While only temporary as as far as fucking up ATP , krebs cycle etc and drying you out you have to take care. If the dnp you use does not cause a significant drop in strength it is crap. Why not just cut dairy and some carbs for a bit,. safer and healthier.
Hey you know i want you to kick ass at this thing . Just your buds.02.
T

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Very cool news CH. Watch your minerals very closely with the supps you have chosen.I think you are right on track with the low T high tren .
I dont think making wt is going to be an issue. Wanted to mention the DNP
is what caught my attention. That item fucks with cellular power productionby fucking up the normal power production chemical exchanges at the cellular level.For strength athletes it needs to be used cautiously. I've seen plenty of body builders try to train heavy on dnp and get injurred. if you could get around the dnp and attain the fat loss you want then skip it. It is very counter productive for strength. While only temporary as as far as fucking up ATP , krebs cycle etc and drying you out you have to take care. If the dnp you use does not cause a significant drop in strength it is crap. Why not just cut dairy and some carbs for a bit,. safer and healthier.
Hey you know i want you to kick ass at this thing . Just your buds.02.
T

I totally agree. I use DNP for short periods when I am going lighter for a maximum of two weeks. I actually dropped it Friday. But not before it brought me from 256 to 250.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
3/30 Sunday
WT 250.5

So, I dropped the DNP which got me kick started on weight loss. I would like to be 245-6 but am going to put that on hold for a bit while I see what happens naturally.

I also started my cycle yesterday which made me feel a lot better mentally. As far as my training goes I had a good week, the template is of my own design so the verdict is still out. I want to accumulate some fatigue but not as much as on full blown Sheiko.

Friday
Safety bar squat (bar set up like front squat) 235x4x4
Floor Press 265x4x4
Kroc rows 115x4x5
Hanging leg raise 4x10

Saturday
Deadlift 425x5x3 with power bar
Standing press 160x4x4 (no push)
DB curls 60x4x5
Calves 105x4

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/1
WT 253.5

Ok, back on the sauce and off the DNP. Looks like I will have to take some more weight off the old fashioned way. So, we will have to clean up the eating some.

Monday's session
Squat 425x5x3 (heavy but doable)75%
Close grip 250 x4,4,4,5
Lunge with 60's 4'4'5
Chins 4,4,4,5
Rev Crunch 10-10-10

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/3
WT 255

So a few things. First since I didn't anytime to screw around between meets so I guessed at what volume to use. My routine is really watered down compared to a typical sheiko routine. However, I have found that frequency impacts me more than volume. I could handle bbing routines of 16 sets 1x week, but bump it up to 2 or 3x and the volume has to come way down. That being said I think I am in the right place...I feel some fatigue accumulating which makes things feel heavier, but I can push thru and feel good doing it.

Secondly, I am tapering down to a warrior style diet to lose another 6 or 7 lbs. So eating less upon waking and then all out PWO till bed.

4/2 session
Bench 315x5x3
RDL's 315x4,4,4,5
Flat flys 80's 4,4,4,5
Lateral raise 40.s 12,12,12,10
Calf raises 4x20

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
As a side bar, all benching is done paused. Squats and deads are done without belt or knee wraps.

I will add the belt back in when I get over 80% and no knee wraps this time on the raw division I am entering.

Hawk