©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T3 and clen

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
I hav'nt used T3 b4 and i got some on the way but im not sure of how to cycle with clen, is clen and eca cycle uneffected by addition of T3
i plan to,
wk 1 + 2 clen
wk 3 + 4 eca
wk 5 + 6 clen
wk 1 - 6 T3 pyramiding upto 100mcg and down again
is this OK.
Thnx,
Woo.

W

wolfyEVH

i would NOT mess with T3 unless you were really advanced and educated on the stuff. just do a 2 week on 2 off of clen and ECA

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
thats way too much for the T3. Do your homework on this stuff or you will pay the price. Once you screw your thyroid up you will be stuck taking T3 for the rest of your life!

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
the doses are from a source listed on their site, i thought i had done the research
what doses do you suggest m8

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
About how much weight are you trying to lose Dr. Woo?
If it's not a great deal, the ECA stack and the clenbuterol will be quite effective while preserving muscle. T-3 is better used when you are on heavy androgens to prevent muscle wasting.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
DR,
dont want to lose much m8, just trying to tidy up a bit b4 bulker, im about 182lbs @15%bf at the moment i want to end up 190 and 10% by the end of the year, im, planning 1` bulker and 1 cutter to do this. Im not starting bulka for a few weeks and just wanted to lose some fat mean while