©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fuck My Life!!!!!!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Nothing like hearing your wifes 150 gallon saltwater fish tank go pop pop and salt water tidal waving your dining room god this sux! :banghead:

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
We were actually able to save everything theres only like 10 fish in there its a reef tank lots of expensive corals and shit shes got thousands tied up in that thing....got everything into totes buckets and ice chests. Good thing I do flood restoration for a living fired up the truckmount got it all sucked up and airmovers blowing on it

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Called the local saltwater store guy he just brought us out a temporary tank till we can figure out if she wants to fix this one or get a new one....

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Damn that sucks. I was going to set up my 250 gal but the wife said no for that being one if the reasons and thousands of dollars down the drain.

So I wisely invested in a pair of a very rare breed of bearded dragons and a custom terrarium....

Sorry to hear about the tank.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
How did that happen.? I had a 20 gallon tank snap In the night when I was 12 besides my bed and slept right thru it. I think I dreamt free willy. It cracked due to bumping it on the corner while cleaning it I think..