©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ghrp-6 & cjc question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I read that if somatostatin is present in your system that the peptides won't do any good. So how do you know if it's present or not?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Deep question A-d.. but if u have acromeglia or excess gh natural production somatostatins are used to decrease gh production if I remember correctly. Basically its a gene u probably dont have if you are growing normal in structure as say a sibling or parent.. U made me dig my brain cell from college anatomy out. Lol dont quote me..someome may help answer this better brutha..

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'll bail you out old man.
If the levels of human growth hormone in circulation in the brain and the blood get too high, then special cells called somatostatin neurons detect this. These neurons then trigger the creation of more GHIH in the brain. This then in turn slows down the secretion of human growth hormone. There are several products you can take to block it. Acetylcholine is one but not sure about the others.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Anybody know why you can't store the two peptides together in one container? My guess is the compounds would bond together therefore changing but I could be completely wrong

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Deep question A-d.. but if u have acromeglia or excess gh natural production somatostatins are used to decrease gh production if I remember correctly. Basically its a gene u probably dont have if you are growing normal in structure as say a sibling or parent.. U made me dig my brain cell from college anatomy out. Lol dont quote me..someome may help answer this better brutha..

Damn, IB...there a new brofessor in town....:headbang:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thks bigbob, and u too chris..lol. thats the correct terminology I was trying to get at but the brain cell that carried that left in the hot tub time machine via grey goose..
A-d peptides are a very senstive compound .temperature, shaking, even how they are reconcentrated can destroy them. There is a reason u rarely, if any, see a peptide blend..

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok well i took the cjc no dac 2 mg and reconstituted it with 2cc of water and the ghrp-6 5mg with 2.5cc of water. Is that right?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would have done 1cc for the cjc and 2.5cc for the ghrp. Not that it's wrong, just makes the ratios the same. 5ius would be 100mcg for both. It is for your ghrp, but your cjc is 10ius for 100mcg, make sense.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
From something I read earlier it's better to go with igf-1 lr3 that with the cjc+ghrp. What u think?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
From something I read earlier it's better to go with igf-1 lr3 that with the cjc+ghrp. What u think?

The only way you will really know whats best for you is too experiment a little and do some blood work to see whats doing the job your looking for.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I'm getting sleepy a lot on this stuff. Not like drowsy just HARD to wake in the morning and the overwhelming urge to take a nap during the day. I read somewhere that this meant it was doing it's job Is this true?

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Ok so I read that if somatostatin is present in your system that the peptides won't do any good. So how do you know if it's present or not?

Peptides still work but somatostatin inhibits hgh release.
Easy answer...take a somatostatin inhibitors to keep somatostatin from inhibiting the gh release from the gh peptides. The best somatostatin inhibitor is huperzine A. I take 200mcg a half hour before gh peptides. I get it from vitacost.com. It's inexpensive.