©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

warning: scammers at it again

P

pincrusher

this is just an open warning to all members here that recently there have been a fairly high level of scammers out to try and rip people off. i have been noticing that on alot of boards i frequent, they are getting pm's being sent by brand new members with no posts. if you get a pm like this ignore it no matter how good the deal sounds because, 1) they are breaking the rules of the board & 2) they are most likely scammers and you will receive either no gear or fakes. if you get these kinds of pm's please report it to a mod here so the new member can be dealt with properly.!
stay safe and stick to wqell known and established sources and not ones that send you pm.s trying to solicit business! better yet, if you havent signed up, take a few minutes and a credit card and join the sources section here and never have to worry about getting ripped off again!!!!!! ;)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey PC,
It sounds like very good advice....I don't know about the rest of the guys but I work extremely hard for my money and alot of times there's not much left after paying the bills.So taking a hit like that would drive me crazy....
Big O

GUNZ

Mar 21, 2005
dirty jerzy
I've recieved a few of them at other boards. They promise they arent scammers just aint worth the risk no matter how good the price.