©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone else watching Wrestlemania 30 tonight?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
When I was a boy I would spend my Saturdays watching WCW and Texas wrasslin. I even went to several matches in my teens. But indrifted away until about 3 years ago when my youngest took interest in the WWE.

Now for the past 3 years we have watched almost every PPV at a local pool hall which just so happens serves some great fried food. Tonight being wresltlwmania means we will likely get there 1.5 hrs early to get a prime spot. No worries though we will just shoot somw stick.

Anyone else watching tonight?
Hawk

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Sounds like good times with the boy hawk....wont be watching tonight but i did take my son to a wwe event once had damn near front row seats something allot of people dont realize is TV doesnt do some of those guys any justice some of those dudes are fucking huge till you see them in person it just doesnt sink in the match we were at Batista, The Undertaker, Kain, and The Game were there and man they were some big mother fuckers!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Sounds like good times with the boy hawk....wont be watching tonight but i did take my son to a wwe event once had damn near front row seats something allot of people dont realize is TV doesnt do some of those guys any justice some of those dudes are fucking huge till you see them in person it just doesnt sink in the match we were at Batista, The Undertaker, Kain, and The Game were there and man they were some big mother fuckers!

No doubt, when I was in my teens I went to a match and was right next to the walkway and saw the road warriors as well as the Barbarian and Warlord. They were HUGE! and would still be massive by todays standards!

Hawk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Haven't really watched it since the Ultimate Warrior days. Followed Bill Goldberg but stopped once he left WCW.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Haven't really watched it since the Ultimate Warrior days. Followed Bill Goldberg but stopped once he left WCW.

Yeah the ultimate warrior era was the shit! Maybe cause i was younger...guess the warrior is coming back :D