©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Advice!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm 5'9 weight 245 right now moslty fat...I'm 46 ...I got up to 268 at one time...Here's my cycle max in 1988...At the end, 3 cc's en.,3 cc's cyp.10-15 d-bol a day 5 anadrol a day and 3 cc's of finaject....I was a power lifter back then..Won the State in the 220 and 2 times 242 and also Atlantic States in the 242's..
My question is I'm looking to do a cycle here very shortly it's been quite a long time since I've done anything..My elbows are usually sore all the time...I'm looking to take the fat off,add some serious mass ,lube my elbows up...I have a very high tolerance to most anything..I found that out on my first cycle the Doc gave me,he sent me for an SMA-25 and I had no elevated levels at all..I think it was deca,winstrol and anavar...I did notice way back when if I took the anavar before eating my appetite was not there at all..

My thoughts were...Sus 250 or maybe that 400 that I here about..
d-bol for sure with a later kick with anadrol..I'm looking for extreme muscle mass with not so much on the power end...also on how long to stay on..I used to stay on for 16 weeks and then after competing quite with no hcg or anything....I need some sound advice...

Thanks Guys
Big O