©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proapoptotic peptide?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
So does anyone have dosing info on this? I found a source with 5mg vials but I don't know how to dose it

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Bro, that was never a very popular peptide due to cost and dosing requirements, so I wouldn't count on getting any first hand experience to help you out. I'd be surprised if there was anybody on this forum that had even tried it.

I had all the university studies on it I could find on my computer, but it took a dump on me a few months ago. I'd send it to u if I could. Check PubMed and Ergo-Log. There's some info out there about it, you're just going to have to do some digging. I remember having to extrapolate dosing based on rat studies. And that stuff works even better when paired with AICAR, but that shit is even more expensive. The combo together was gonna run in the 5 figures a month to do it right. Just not fiscally possible for me. Good luck.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah it's not cheap. It comes in 5mg vials for about $60 and I read that dosing goes anywhere from 1 to 5 milligrams a day. The more the merry from what I can tell. 1mg a day for a month isn't TOO bad 5mg a day for a month is retarded in price