©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice from experienced hgh

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
If pinning everyday or even 5-2 at 2iu's what are the best methods of injecting hgh and going for a year? Tried rotating spots on the stomach but after the first 10ius each new subq shot was leaving a hardened lump and a lil swelling. When going that long is IM better? Is it normal to feel a hardened lump under the skin at the injection site days later? Thanks for your time

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
4iu at least daily , for a year, and im anywhere from shoulders to quads. Sometimes a hard sub q pin lump is sign of impurites. Have you ever done a 10iu im delt gh pin and 2 hours later get blood drawn to see if its real gh? If u need to know where to go ask. About 50 $ .

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
I just started and was told go 2iu for the first 2-3 weeks and slowly increase to 4. I didn't really question if it was real bc a couple of friends of mine who train hard and do shows do the same exact kits and I just tagged along on an order. I did notice though that when I pull the pin out that my skin gets pulled up with the pin and I noticed the sub dermal lump the next day. I've now started to push down on the skin before I pull the pin out and had no issues after trying it that way one time. I just have a pretty hard bump on one leg and one on the stomach from not using the new push down method. Where can I get the $50 test if i start to have any doubts? Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
4iu at least daily , for a year, and im anywhere from shoulders to quads. Sometimes a hard sub q pin lump is sign of impurites. Have you ever done a 10iu im delt gh pin and 2 hours later get blood drawn to see if its real gh? If u need to know where to go ask. About 50 $ .
Thanks iron for your response and help. So when you say from shoulders to quads, are you still talking about subq? And do you switch from IM to subq at all?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I always do IM .. 5/8" 30g slin pin...
Heres one but many if you websearch "online blood labs". Basically u pay online for specific test which is hgh serum , print receipt and go to local labcorp to have blood drawn and results emailed to you..protocol is posted in a thread here.

https://www.privatemdlabs.com

Last edited:

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
What are you using for recon?
You might be getting a reaction from that