©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any sport car owners here?

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
wrecked my 98 mustang gt.. two years ago, just got the body bent back to normal and body work.. im stroked to get it a racing car... have a guy at gym is parting out his gt. hes selling a turbo for $800... thinking about buying it

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
wrecked my 98 mustang gt.. two years ago, just got the body bent back to normal and body work.. im stroked to get it a racing car... have a guy at gym is parting out his gt. hes selling a turbo for $800... thinking about buying it

Thought you said "race care" not glorified pinto-?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Woody ford turbo systems are cheap as in repaired alot.... toss a bb460 in that bitch with nitrous..
Whatever u do dont go french mexican on us .:)

Attachments

• chp-mustang-24s-donk-snob-fail.jpg
    chp-mustang-24s-donk-snob-fail.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 67

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Just moved into a new house so now my baby gets her own garage. My beater truck (which you can also see in the pic) gets parked in the cramped two car attached.

Attachments

• 20140330_140347.jpg
    20140330_140347.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 63

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
Thought you said "race care" not glorified pinto-?

ok cool...... wheres your lamborgini? i own my cars titled pay for.... most people that talk crap dont even own them... they pay the bank.... and dont own shit.
btw.. gobot, nice vet... stock or boltons?

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
ok cool...... wheres your lamborgini? i own my cars titled pay for.... most people that talk crap dont even own them... they pay the bank.... and dont own shit.

LoL- my Lamborghini is at my penthouse in Vegas, but my Ferrari and Lotus are sitting right here.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012

Don't go out and just buy a turbo. You're pissing money away. You need a plan for the car (1/8 mile, 1/4, weekend warrior, etc). The turbo needs to match your car or you'll hate it. Plus when it's time to fab up your piping you could have a lot of changes to make.

If you have any debt, forget a racecar!!!! A racecar is a bottomless pit. You can start smoking crack and save more money. I had over $50k just in parts for a turbo car running 5.30's in the 1/8.

I finally sold it and just bought a firebird with the LS1. It WILL stay a street car.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

Yeah no shit...dont forget mommy and daddy help kids nowadays who have the broken arm disease and wont work but need new car..
Love the new stangs but an old skool boss fastback would win me over...
I got a 72 sht bed chev truck. It spins some good tread. Sorry no pics .its in pieces in a resto..

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
If I had a mustang, it would look like the green notch back that pops the wheelie in the pic. 352" with a 75 mm turbo. Pretty sure this would be first pass off the trailer with that setup. But since I don't own a mustang it's not mine.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-TcguSu1kc

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Yeah no shit...dont forget mommy and daddy help kids nowadays who have the broken arm disease and wont work but need new car..
Love the new stangs but an old skool boss fastback would win me over...
I got a 72 sht bed chev truck. It spins some good tread. Sorry no pics .its in pieces in a resto..
Old school shelbys and boss mustangs I think were the best looking mustangs ford ever produced new ones are growing on me.