©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-bol

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I've Read About This But Wanted To Get Some Peoples Opion That Have Used It. I've Read Both That It Should Be Taken Throughout The Day And Also A Few Hours Before You Workout Because Of Its Half-life. Anyone Try Both Ways And Find A Way That It Works Better.

W

wolfyEVH

Ideally it should be taken about 3 -4 times a day, but people have taken it one time, first thing in the morning. Stick w/ multiple times though to keep the dbol levels in your body relatively stable.

P

pincrusher

it is best to use dbol spread out evenly throughout the day. this will help cut down on the severity of lower back pumps if you are prone to getting them. about the only way i have known to use dbol in a single dosage is if for some reason you are using it by itself and not cycling it with other products. this is the only time it is recommended to use it once per day in the am to make sure your bloodlevels hit a nice high peak.