©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Update - 2nd Cycle

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Things got alittle mixed up at the begining. Hurt my shoulder and had to go to the doc. Got some anti-inflamatories, and all got well.

The cycle to reflect

40mg d-bol weeks 1-6
500mg test e weeks 1-20
400mg deca weeks 1-18
50mg winny injections ed weeks 17-22

Today is day 22.

Got some acne on back and shoulders. Not bad at all. No gyno symtoms. I have gained about 10lbs but barely increased waist line, pushing 230lbs now. Strength has increased. This morning bench had increased by 30lbs since start. Veins are starting to poke up. It has been about 3 hours since I lifted this am - arms just measured 17.25. This morning they were huge. Overall disposition - I feel really good. Having some trouble sleeping at night. Getting some sweats at night, sweating more than usual during the day also. I think I will take my last dose of d-bol a little earlier in the day. Have been taking it around 6pm. This morning I wore a tank top to the gym for the first time ever, tats showing, everybody thinks I am real conservative because I am a teacher. While I had the head phones on I heard some people saying - damn, he has put on some muscle. Went to the beach over the weekend - saw some heads turn while we were getting some food. Pretty cool. I would imagine at this time must of the gains are just fluid, but with the length of the cycle, along with the winny at the end, I will be able to retain some good growth. I'll keep ya posted

W

wolfyEVH

i personally think that thats overkill for a second cycle. 20 weeks on gear is something to take seriously. Gonna be very hard to recover on that, especially w/ 18 weeks of deca. what did your first cycle look like?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
wolfyEVH said:
i personally think that thats overkill for a second cycle. 20 weeks on gear is something to take seriously. Gonna be very hard to recover on that, especially w/ 18 weeks of deca. what did your first cycle look like?

1st cycle was the standard 500mg test e for 10 weeks. I ran this past some of the guys, DragonRider, Pincrusher and Chris1. I found this cycle on another website. I stretched it out by 4 weeks. I can always cut back and start the winny earlier if necessary, but I hope to be able to run the course. DR had some good things to say about the longer cycle. Next time I do this I want to change up the juice periodically. I saw one posted the other day that I liked. But I plan to run this through the summer, recover, and do a different, more advanced cycle next year.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
Got some acne on back and shoulders. Not bad at all. No gyno symtoms. I have gained about 10lbs but barely increased waist line, pushing 230lbs now. Strength has increased. This morning bench had increased by 30lbs since start. Veins are starting to poke up. It has been about 3 hours since I lifted this am - arms just measured 17.25. This morning they were huge. Overall disposition - I feel really good. Having some trouble sleeping at night. Getting some sweats at night, sweating more than usual during the day also. I think I will take my last dose of d-bol a little earlier in the day. Have been taking it around 6pm. This morning I wore a tank top to the gym for the first time ever, tats showing, everybody thinks I am real conservative because I am a teacher. While I had the head phones on I heard some people saying - damn, he has put on some muscle. Went to the beach over the weekend - saw some heads turn while we were getting some food. Pretty cool. I would imagine at this time must of the gains are just fluid, but with the length of the cycle, along with the winny at the end, I will be able to retain some good growth. I'll keep ya posted

I am so proud. Our little Recess is turning into a stud.