©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

People having enough......

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
This organization in Nevada around the Nevada cattle rancher is giving me some pride once again. These people are finally starting to have enough of this tyrannical government. They are openly carrying their rifles and side arms as a warning.I find it to be excellent!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I don't live too far from this AM. I know a lot of ranchers and none have a fondness for the Feds. The Fed gov't. owns 87% of our state. Why is that? We have the largest gold production in the world plus a ton of other minerals. I've heard they want the land back for the oil that's there. Fracking I believe it's called. And Vegas is taking all of the water from the northern part of the state as well.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I just read that the Feds backed down and are going to return the cattle. This happened after a group of armed citizens headed to the corral where the cattle were located and threatened to free them. This is the reason we have the 2nd Amendment... to protect us from these tyrannical assholes.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Fucking love it love it love it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when americans stand up for their rights. Those people showed alot of courage honor and integrity my hats off to them thats just awsome!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Well we know that we have to protect the desert tortoise right guys?

Yeah, the cattle might get hungry and eat them or worse yet, shit on them. You know, it's funny how the Feds pick and choose their "righteous" causes. Like why aren't they in Colorado arresting all those pot-smokers...that's against federal law isn't it? What about protecting the border? Isn't there a reason it's called illegal immigration?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
This organization in Nevada around the Nevada cattle rancher is giving me some pride once again. These people are finally starting to have enough of this tyrannical government. They are openly carrying their rifles and side arms as a warning.I find it to be excellent!

That is solid stuff. A man standing up for what he believes in.
Also that avatar of yours is ridiculous:love1:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
LOL. Gunsmoke relives! When all the economy tanked in nevada the government did nothing but now they wana steal my poor sheep and cows to violate them..My animal cam caught vice president in action..:naughty1:

Attachments

• blow-up-animal.jpg
    blow-up-animal.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 62

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Good gawd allmighty!!! I dont think im gonna be able to sleep after this. The ones on the back of the couch are like "Noooo'"

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
And that's why the feds want gun control. Makes it much easier to violate you when your not armed...

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
The agents were tazing people. Too bad the people didn't taze them back. I think the biggest threat to our freedom isn't terrorism or drugs or foreign invaders.....our biggest threat is the United States government.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Yep this is the closest our country has ever been to communism IMO. Everything dictated and controlled. Sickening.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Yep this is the closest our country has ever been to communism IMO. Everything dictated and controlled. Sickening.

I'm afraid this is just the beginning of things to come. Communism never died...it just changed names. Read history and educate yourself bros. The enemy never sleeps.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397708977.994291.jpg
And that's why I reload my own, hard to control this. I've got enough raws for about 20k high powered rifle rounds. Most of it is pictured here, but not all. And I buy more raw components as I can afford them. My grandson should be set for life. Lol

Last edited: