©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

british dragon gear???

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Looking for some input on BD gear. I have heard good and bad things. What do ya all think?

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I will be purchasing from one of the sources listed at AnaSCI. I would assume it would be legit.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
I believe you can check BD's website for an official distributor list. If the gear is legit, it is good stuff.

P

pincrusher

BD gear is some of the best out there as long as you dont get any of the fakes being put out by sergy the russian who is trying to ruin the good name of british dragon. the source listed in the sources section here sells only legit BD gear and is the #2 distributor of BD gear so you will have no worries if you order from them. ;)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
The BD Compounds Are The Smoothest I Have Ever Had.
Their Andropen275 Is A Sus That Feels Like A Primobolan Stick.
Their Oils Are The Finest.The BB,BA mix or lack of it create a GREAT product. I Don't Know How They Do It But They Got My Biz.One particular Lot of their Primo Lab Tested 50% Overdosed.How Sweet Is That!!!
They Are Making Quite A Name For Themselves.you Will Not Be Disappointed....play The XX Game.EVERYONE BE SMART,STAY WELL,GOD BLESS

Last edited:

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
thanks for the info all, I had great results with their A-50 in the past just never taken any of their injectibles. I will be paying X a visit in the near future.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Im on a cycle with BD products only right now, consisting of Methanabol, Testabol Depot, Decabol, Trenabol Depot and Stanabol, works wonders for me :)

If you can get the real deal you should definiatly try it.

-North