©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clomid

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
While off cycle, I noticed gains in strength, weight, and muscle hardness while using Clomid at higher doses.

Comid: Usually dosed from 25-300 mgs depending on the desired effect, is both effective during a cycle for estrogen sides and post cycle for support of natural Testosterone levels. While it has been claimed that Clomid "stimulates" production of LH and therefore of testosterone, in fact Clomid's activity is achieved not by stimulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary, but by blocking their inhibition by estrogen.

Clomid is a mixed estrogen aganoist/antagonist (activator/blocker) which, when bound to the estrogen receptor, puts it in a somewhat different conformation (shape) than does estradiol. The estrogen receptor requires binding of an estrogen or drug at its binding site and also the binding of any of several cofactors at different sites. Without the binding of the cofactor, the estrogen receptor is inactive.

Different tissues use different cofactors. Some of these cofactors are able to bind to the estrogen receptor/Clomid complex, but others are blocked due to the change in shape. The result is that in some tissues Clomid acts as an antagonist -- the cofactor used in that tissue cannot bind and so the receptor remains inactive -- and in others Clomid acts as an agonist (activator), because the cofactors used in that tissue are able to bind. Clomid is an effective antagonist in the hypothalamus and in breast tissue. It is an effective agonist in bone tissue, and for improving blood cholesterol.

Clomid also has the property of reducing the adverse effect of exercise-induced damage of muscle tissue. This is very significant for endurance athletes but is not very significant, if at all significant, with reasonable weight training.

localexpert

Jan 14, 2015
JJB1, I just ordered clomid from Superior, this is my first time using it in liquid form, I'm off a ostarine cycle of 3 months and I'm shut down. I tried some natural test boosters but they work like crap. Whats the typical dosing for the 50mgML/30ML bottle? Thanks.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
So you talkin like 300mg/day? split the dose or all at once?

Do you think an athlete who does not use gear or is in between cycles could benefit from cycling say...300mg/day once a week...300mg once a day for a week?

knowing your posts you've prolly tried gram a day before lol....how was it?