©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CJC-1295 with DAC and Hexarelin Log

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Really excited to try this combo out. My plan is to use 2mg cjc-dac for 4 weeks then up to 4mg for the final 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get more and carry on at 4mg per week a little longer. I will inject my weekly dose in two shots on Tues and Fri. Therefore tonight I will dose 1mg pre bed. I only have 0.9% sodium chloride water but that will do for now. I have bac water on the way.

I am not starting the hexarelin till next week. When I start that will be dosed at 25mcg morning and night. I will later increase to 3 injs per day at 25mcg.

I am hoping for fatloss, muscle fullness, great sleep, faster recovery and a general increase in well being. Gonna mix my dac now and inj a little later

I should add I plan to add 0.1mg prami every night and may increase to 0.2mg. This to help with any possible prolactin sides from the hexarelin. I will also use a small dose of green tea and will likely get huperzine a and will document the difference this combo creates.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Your going to love this. I did hold hold water when I did this, but I did not run prami. Thanks for logging this brother.

Thanks matey :)

Just took my first shot of 1mg cjc-dac. Everything went fine. I feel good and no head ache etc. It's very late so I am off to bed. I am starting to feel very chilled but I am tired so it may just be that. Goodnight everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I tried to post last night but my internet went off. It was very late when I pinned the cjc-dac last night so I was tired anyway. I got a slight head rush but it felt nice. In bed I was so relaxed and could feel my hands starting to tighten (very subtle).

I had a great sleep but struggled to get up (kept going back to sleep). I did go to bed at a silly time though but I am sure the cjc-dac added to my laziness :) I was surprised when I first woke up my hands were not tight like I had expected. I went back to sleep for an hour or so and woke up and they were tight (not loads though). Back to sleep and not tight again.

I have felt great all day. I was sat at my computer before and the feeling of relaxation was intense (not normal). I love the way this stuiff makes me feel.

It's very early days so I am sure tiredness will come when I add the hexarelin. Nothing else to report yet. I will keep you guys posted :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Obviously I am only injecting the CJC-DAC Tues and Fri and have yet to start the hexarelin. Nothing else has changed (no prami etc). Anyway I went to bed last night and had an amazing sleep and when I woke up my hands were so tight and tingly. I know that is just a side effect and if some guys don't get it don't worry. But when I have ever used cjc-dac or real gh in the past I got it every time. So in one sense I equate it with quality due to my past experiences. They were tighter than ever so I am made up. I have felt really good today and very relaxed. Too early to say but I do feel tighter but I will be able to comment more on my physique over the next few weeks.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will be having my 2nd dose of 1mg cjc-dac pre bed tonight. Nothing else to report other than I feel great. Does anyone else get a big boost in well being when using cjc-dac?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a great sleep last night and couldn't feel better. I have noticed my vascularity has come out a little but that could be due to various factors. My cam isn't the best but I was messing about with it last night. I will post better pics next week as I need to get a shave and need more time for it's incredible effects to show. This pic looks much better on my cam but it's just for reference to show progression. I will post proper pics in the next few weeks.

3164zs5.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't realize I hadn't posted this from the 23/04/14...

Things are going great. I feel like I have lost some fat but I have also been eating less so hard to know the difference cjc-dac has made regarding fat loss at this early stage. Things I know it is doing are giving me that tight feeling in my stomach and increased pumps throughout the day. Plus my sense of well being has increased loads and I feel great all the time.

I stupidly left my water in Barbie's though. So I can't take my cjc-dac tonight but will once I have something to mix it with. That also means I haven't started the hexarelin yet... excited to try it :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Where do I begin. Well I got the water back in the day and decided to mix and inj before work. I was staying over in Barbie's after work but wanted to try the hexa asap so it was the one inj for the first day. I done 1mg cjc-dac and ended up doing 33mcg hexarelin. They kicked in very fast and I felt a wave of relaxation hit me. I wasn't sure what to expect in work but I had a nice bit of energy and not extreme tiredness like I had predicted.

Today I had 33mcg hexarelin pre workout and I felt great. I trained chest and arms and got a great pump. I did feel a bit spaced out for a few mins but that quickly went away. A little later I had another 33mcg hexa and after that felt not tired but more relaxed and chilled out. I plan todto my 3rd and final inj for the day pre bed.

To get 33mcg per inj I mixed the 2mg hexarelin with 3ml water. Therefore 1ml = 666mcg and 0.1ml = 66mcg. I dose 0.05ml so I get 33mcg. As a result I get 60 doses in total and at 3 doses per day the vial will last me 20days.

My diet is mainly clean but with lots of treats too. After being on this cjc-dac for over a week I have noticed accelerated fat loss, increased vascularity, sense of well being, great sleep and very strange and vivid dreams.

I will end with what I can remember about my very strange dream last night. I was with old school mates and we were running away from someone. It was in a laboratory of some kind and we then went into a shallow pool for lack of a better description. We were running through the water and suddenly there were rhinos coming towards us. We managed to get past the rhinos and then there was something else (I think gorillas). Anyway got past them and then a giant snake come towards me and launched itself at me and as it did I jumped up to headbutt it waking up as I had headbutted the edge of the set of drawers on my side of the bed :eek:

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I will end with what I can remember about my very strange dream last night. I was with old school mates and we were running away from someone. It was in a laboratory of some kind and we then went into a shallow pool for lack of a better description. We were running through the water and suddenly there were rhinos coming towards us. We managed to get past the rhinos and then there was something else (I think gorillas). Anyway got past them and then a giant snake come towards me and launched itself at me and as it did I jumped up to headbutt it waking up as I had headbutted the edge of the set of drawers on my side of the bed :eek:[/QUOTE]
Thats fucking hilarious I do shit like that all the time..:banghead:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going great. Last night I decided to take a little more hexarelin pre bed (still only about 50mcg). I had an amazing sleep and woke up with my hands completely numb. I have trained 3 days in a row so today was a rest day. I usually do 33mcg hexa but again for 1 shot I done about 50mcg again tonight. The slightly higher dose wiped me out completely! I fell asleep for a few hours post injection and woke up about 11:30pm. I feel great though but the higher dose definitely turns relaxation into tiredness. I can tell there is a lot of gh in my system using this protocol :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
How do u get 25mcg per shot?

300mg estimated mcg of water?
and at which tick mark

I am using 33mcg for most shots...

To get 33mcg per inj I mixed the 2mg hexarelin with 3ml water. Therefore 1ml = 666mcg and 0.1ml = 66mcg. I dose 0.05ml so I get 33mcg. As a result I get 60 doses in total and at 3 doses per day the vial will last me 20days.

If you want to get 25mcg then mix the 2mg hexarelin with 3ml water.
0.1ml = 66mcg
25/66= 0.37878
So that is approx. 0.038... I would just do approx 0.04ml on a slin pin... just under 4 tiny ticks on the slin pin.

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
I am using 33mcg for most shots...

If you want to get 25mcg then mix the 2mg hexarelin with 3ml water.
0.1ml = 66mcg
25/66= 0.37878
So that is approx. 0.038... I would just do approx 0.04ml on a slin pin... just under 4 tiny ticks on the slin pin.

Sorry I read that above and didn't edit my post

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am genuinely loving these peps. My vascularity is coming out big time and I am getting leaner. It's hard to say as my diet has had a few treats in recently so it may be down to that but I have added a small amount of water too. I feel incredible though due to the above and I haven't even been on long. Plus my diet is gonna be strict now and I plan to add 50mg winny ed too.

The changes have been fast on this pep run. I know it is the peps as everything else had stayed the same. I do 33mcg hexa most times but I have been guilty of adding a little extra in some injs as I love the feeling it brings. I get so laid back and chilled and my hands get tight.

Last night (Tues) I done 1mg cjc-dac pre bed and had the most amazing sleep. I struggled to get up! I sweat a lot in my sleep too. I am on a small dose of tren but have been on that weeks before this peps run and didn't do it before them. It could also be the high dosed zinc I take pre bed too. Either way they are having a fast and pronounced effect on my body.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just tried something new. I am going the gym in a bit so just thought I would try my cjc-dac in the morning. I done that on my left side and hexarelin on the right. That has hit me hard... feeling like putting my legs up on my desk and chilling I will be going the gym though!