©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

why am I in pain?

WARRIOR4ONE

Jan 11, 2005
Im hittin T4 & Deca 3 and injecting w/ 22g Im also changing pins after I draw, But When Im done I feel like I got kicked In the ass by a horse, I shot in my delts and got the same results. What should I do?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
What brand is the gear and how many cc's are you injecting at a time. Generally, the higher the mg concentration of the gear (such as T400) the more pain you will have.

It's much less painful to inject 2 cc's of 200mg/ml gear than it is 1cc of 400mg/ml gear. Diluting your gear may help with the pain.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
WARRIOR4ONE said:
I hittin qv deca 3 at 2cc's a week and denkall t4 at 1 cc 3 times aweek
Yeh, that T4 is 400mg/ml or cc. The concentration is so strong, the oil is disipated before the test is fully distributed. That means you still have test crystals there after the oil is gone, resulting in pain.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
WARRIOR4ONE said:
Is it always like that or do I need to lower the doses and do more inject.
If you try all the usual stuff like heating the syringe w/ the juice in it, rubbing the area well after injecting, etc and it still hurts like hell, you can always cut the strength with sterile oil.

WARRIOR4ONE

Jan 11, 2005
actually last night the same night I posted this question, I started burning up with a fever, It was gone in the morning, but I noticed today that my glute and my shoulder, the ones I inject. into most recently are red.

WARRIOR4ONE

Jan 11, 2005
roid induced flu? so is there any other brands of T4 than denkall, cause I gettin serious gains from it?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ONLY DENK MAKES T400,BUT I'M SEEING MORE AND MORE STRONGER BLENDS.
UG MAINLY. THERE IS NO GETTING AROUND THE PAIN OF T400.MAN I DON'T REMEMBER IF YOU SAID YOUR POPPIN YOUR DELTS WITH THAT STUFF BUT UH, YEAH- KICKED BY A HORSE SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT.KEEP THAT STUFF IN YOUR GLUTES.I'VE GOT/HAD SOME QVDECA LAYIN' AROUND AND POP MY DELTS W/1mL EA. SIDE WITH A 23g-1 1/2"--TIP.DO NOTGO STRAIGHT IN WITH A PIN TO THE DELT.GO AT 30 DEGREE ANGLE OR SO.
DELT POKES ARE JUST GOING TO BE SORE FOR A COUPLE DAYS. ANOTHER REASON IS IT'S MEXI-VET GEAR. GO BRIT DRAGON BROTHER. THEIR OILS ARE LIKE MAGIC SILK. NOOO SHIT. I AM DONE WITH GOAT VITAMINS..."IIII AAM NOOOOT AAN ANIMAAAL".

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
WARRIOR4ONE said:
roid induced flu? so is there any other brands of T4 than denkall, cause I gettin serious gains from it?
SURE YOU ARE, ANY STRONGER TEST BLEND AND YOU'D HAVE TO SWEETEN IT AND EAT IT ON YOUR PANCAKES,'CAUSE NO AMOUNT OF BA WOULD MAKE IT PASS THROUGH ANYTHING BUT A BIC PEN.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
WARRIOR4ONE said:
I hittin qv deca 3 at 2cc's a week and denkall t4 at 1 cc 3 times aweek
T400 3 TIMES A WEEK. WATCH OUT,YOU'LL NEED A MANSEIER OR IT THE "BRO"..YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR PROVIRON/NOLVA LAYIN' AROUND IN CASE. SNAG SOME CLOMID A TEST CRASH IS A MISERABLE 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
YOU THINK YOU FEEL A LI'L FUNKY NOW.WAIT'LL YOU EVENTUALLY HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK...YOULL WISH YOU HAD THE FLU.
BE PREPARED( my boy scout oath,30 yrs ago)shit I'm old.
STAY HARD!@!!$#@!$^@%

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Bizarro,you are right.

Bizarro said:
Kell, I think your caps lock is on.
Thanks for the education.And my ignorance didn't even cost a lot that time.lol
ok bizarro for you,I'll drop the caps.sorry that would be Bizarro,not bizarro.
im changin' my user name B. to Mr.Melone,first name Lee.haha
Now i have to tap my shift button to get proper.You see in the last three sentences "I" typo'd. But I'll work on it---dammit---hukt on foniks reely wurkt fur me tooo...