©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sustanon dose

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Ok....

Been on 600mg a week of tesy cyp.
100mg tren ace EOD.
100mg test suspen 3x a week.

Upping it to
150mg tren ace EOD
100mg test susp 3x a week
But how much sustanon? 500MG OR 750?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Not to totally side line your concept- but I'd do

sust- 125mg eod
Tren- 100mg ed
Suspension 100mg pre/workout

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I was doing the cyp evrty 4 days.

I was gonna do sustanon every 4 days at 375mg, 1.5mL

I just want to keep the test higher than tren. If im off by a few days with the prop wouldnt the test susp help balance out?

Im not worried about bloat, not gyno prone, still running nolva anyway as ot helps with stress on bones, and and if I get mood swings from not being balanced thats ok too. Aggression with powerlifting helps more than a preworkout.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok....

Been on 600mg a week of tesy cyp.
100mg tren ace EOD.
100mg test suspen 3x a week.

Upping it to
150mg tren ace EOD
100mg test susp 3x a week
But how much sustanon? 500MG OR 750?

You could really do either. If 500mg has worked for you before,,no need to change it.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Oh man- such a long discussion. In short- people tend to notice more "Tren effects" and less sides

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I've heard about that. Just out of curiosity whats was the difference?

less sides, and usually(key word:usually) more gains because you can increase the tren while handling the sides and higher tren = more gains; it is far more powerful than testosterone - not even comparable.

if you are running growth hormone/slin, then you may want to keep your test at 1-1.5k+ though.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Oh man- such a long discussion. In short- people tend to notice more "Tren effects" and less sides

The only side from tren i've got is it kills my appetite.

No temper, night sweats, limp dick, gyno anything.

It is literally stripping fat off my body, sucks cause i need that to keep my tendons healthy lifting heavy and my gear to fit right.

Thank you everyone for the input.

olddirtytrucker

Mar 30, 2014
No matter what the mg on the sust I would pin it eod.I would say 750mg but but I can't take Tren a at 1.5ml eod shit makes me nuts.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sust eod . only time I liked sust was when i use it eod or ed.
The first way i used tren was low test higher tren . Tren is just so much more potent than test in every way but water retention. Of corse if you are trying to maintain a hydro cushion then I see why you need a litle ret.
Only other thing is staying hydrated on heavy tren . Have to watch getting dryed out a bit. Reason ? your metabolism is flying so with that comes greater turnover of h20 and o2/co2 along with fat metabolism etc .
Good trens effects are on another level from other aas.
T

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Sust eod . only time I liked sust was when i use it eod or ed.
The first way i used tren was low test higher tren . Tren is just so much more potent than test in every way but water retention. Of corse if you are trying to maintain a hydro cushion then I see why you need a litle ret.
Only other thing is staying hydrated on heavy tren . Have to watch getting dryed out a bit. Reason ? your metabolism is flying so with that comes greater turnover of h20 and o2/co2 along with fat metabolism etc .
Good trens effects are on another level from other aas.
T

You got it buddy. You can pretty much eat like a horse and still watch the bf% drop on tren. Combine it with some good gh...watch out!