©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

shower or bath?

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
what do you lot do shower or bath?

i have been bathing for a couple months and i seem to be getting more spots on my back, which do you find best for keeping away spots?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
spots like acne ??? I shower the key to no acne is to have a sexy woman in the shower with you to wash your back , :twisted:

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
haven't taken an actual bath (for washing purposes) since I was about 12...who has time to fill up the tub :p

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
nomad05 said:
haven't taken an actual bath (for washing purposes) since I was about 12...who has time to fill up the tub :p
My wife......... You should see our water bill!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
My wife......... You should see our water bill!
I've got a wife and two daughters. I'll trade you water bills.

The youngest one thinks 45 minutes is a quick shower. I have two water heaters. One powers their bathroom and one powers my bathroom and the laundry room. She has been known to use all of the hot water out of hers and transfer to my bathroom to finish up.

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I only take baths for soaking purposes if I'm really sore, or if I have a cold or something. I also break out sometimes after a bath. Best to take showers for general washing purposes. Hey....Is Big Sarge back in the world?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I've got a wife and two daughters. I'll trade you water bills.

The youngest one thinks 45 minutes is a quick shower. I have two water heaters. One powers their bathroom and one powers my bathroom and the laundry room. She has been known to use all of the hot water out of hers and transfer to my bathroom to finish up.
HAHAHA. Poor DR! :p