©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Genotropin advice

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Since rips are a thing of the past right now, I'm about to give in and buy some pharm grade. Usually I run from 3-5iu rips and like it. Other than puffy hands little bloating.

My question, I can only afford 2-3iu geno's daily (and that a lot of $$). Will I be satisfied at that dosage for keeping fat at bay?

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
i have only used genos, no other brand and prolly wont. i use 3iu daily and keeps fat off me just fine! and in the summer i bump up to 6iu and eat what the hell i want and stay shredded! genos rule, its def worth the extra money

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Since rips are a thing of the past right now, I'm about to give in and buy some pharm grade. Usually I run from 3-5iu rips and like it. Other than puffy hands little bloating.

My question, I can only afford 2-3iu geno's daily (and that a lot of $$). Will I be satisfied at that dosage for keeping fat at bay?

My friend said 1iu of genotropin blows away any dose of rips. You'll love genos.

BIO-PEPTIDE

May 22, 2014
Genotropin is always the winner in the long run!
No bloating, no crazy side effects- just pure and perfect of effect of the best HGH on market!

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

Hell yeah! Keep us updated when you start them. :)