©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
GW-501516 (Cardarine) has anyone had any experience with this peptide for weight loss and endurance? ive been reading some posts and articles on this subject and wondered if anyone had results? dosages? times? thanx in advance for any input.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I responded to your post over on PM, but it causes cancer in one abstract study on rats where the doses were done at 5mg per kg of body weight. There are multiple studies showing that GW does not cause cancer in humans or rats as well. That one study is the only one people use to back their basis.

GW has great reviews and I will be running it next month I believe at 10mg every day.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I responded to your post over on PM, but it causes cancer in one abstract study on rats where the doses were done at 5mg per kg of body weight. There are multiple studies showing that GW does not cause cancer in humans or rats as well. That one study is the only one people use to back their basis.

GW has great reviews and I will be running it next month I believe at 10mg every day.

This is true but if your diet is right you wont need it especially if youre on cycle. The less chemicals the better imo.

You could also try ECA or clen. I ran a couple bottles of GW501516 and I did not lean out like the claims made it out to be. I did much better on ECA and 500mgs of week of test cyp and a little mast.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
I dont know man, clen has been shown to be more problematic, and dont fool yourself real GW works very well. Would I take 30 mgs of GW a day like Culter dont think so. But never tolerated clen well and its results diminish so damn fast.

Ak

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
I like Eca or even albuterol but even at their best they may give you a 3% advantage.

Ak

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Have you tried GW?

Are you talking about healthy lifestyle and longevity or are we talking about Bodybuilding where guys have no problem taking 10 ius of GH aday?

Ak

Last edited:

Ataraxia

Oct 29, 2012
IF there is a chance that GW might cause cancer, why risk it?? Clean up the diet and maybe some fat burners, ECA or even some other over the counter stuff..
t3 can mess up your thyroid... Check out Ioderol 12.5mg, it is a natural supplement that optimizes your thyroid and helps it but wont shit it down, also has long term health benefits as an anti radiation supplement....

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Have you tried GW?

Are you talking about healthy lifestyle and longevity or are we talking about Bodybuilding where guys have no problem taking 10 ius of GH aday?

Ak

Go back and read the post where I said I took gw.

Competent people only please. Geez bro

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
DO you know if you were taking real GW? And what dose smart guy? You see you want to quantify something as 10 x better then the other How is it 10 x better? explain this to us.

Ak

Last edited:

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
IF there is a chance that GW might cause cancer, why risk it?? Clean up the diet and maybe some fat burners, ECA or even some other over the counter stuff..
t3 can mess up your thyroid... Check out Ioderol 12.5mg, it is a natural supplement that optimizes your thyroid and helps it but wont shit it down, also has long term health benefits as an anti radiation supplement....

Agreed and if it wasn't a distinct possibility, I doubt GSK would've wasted millions in testing (and more in potential revenue) by dropping it altogether.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012

Agree Valley if one is genuinely concerned about health and longevity but I know pros who have taken 10 15 even 30 mg of GW and the fat burning properties make ECA look like exactly what is, an OTC supplement.

Ak

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Agreed and if it wasn't a distinct possibility, I doubt GSK would've wasted millions in testing (and more in potential revenue) by dropping it altogether.

B couple school of though on that one, Hell Gh and tren sure dont bother people.

Ak