©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bread question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I'm currently trimming and cutting. I haven't had any bread in about 5 months ( among other things) but my question is when I come off this cut phase and normal out then go into a bulk where I allow myself some bread (still limited) what is the best kind of bread that I can eat as far as not so bad on the fat gain?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I found some that was 80 calories for 2 slices and 19 grams of carbs it natures own tried getting a pic but being on the road much easier to pack a couple sandwiches for lunch.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Over the last few years bread has started giving me reay bad heartburn. I avoid it if at all possible. But, I understand your situation. I've actually gotten to the point that I prefer a low carb tortilla over bread. Even for what would be a regular "sandwich", when I do eat bread(not currently) I'll make my sandwich just like I regularly would but just on a tortilla instead.

Just my $0.02

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Low carb wraps are good. I think they only have around 4-5 net carbs per wrap after deducting the fiber.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Since we are talking about carbs at the moment, exactly what are "other carbohydrates". Carbs that are not sugars, not fibers and many times at not listed on the nutrition chart. It will say like CARBS 27 grams fiber 4 grams sugar 1 gram.
ThAt leaves 22 carbs not accounted for. And some times it's just listed as Other carbs.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
It mentions "other carbs" but doesn't really tell what they are. I assume they are high glycemic bc the only carbs u can subtract to get the number of carbs to count, is fiber which is low glycemic. Still would like to know what's going in my body and what its doing.

Bull996

Apr 29, 2014
Ezekiel bread. Low carb tortillas also. Not sure what you have in your area but sprouts, central market and whole foods where I'm at carry them.

I read an article on bread, very interesting read. I'll try to find it and post it. Pretty sure brands like natures own were a no go after reading it. It's when I moved to Ezekiel bread anyway