AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Member's Photos & Logs Section > Member's Photos

Baby back :(
Old
  (#1)
Bull996

Baby back :( - 04-30-2014, 08:01 PM

Lost a good amount of muscle in my back post herniated disc and fucked SI joint but cleared to get back in "heavy" weights. Criticize away fellas!! Needs a lot of work but hopefully I can add some more thickness and width to it now! Excuse the shit picture too, pain in the ass to hold that flex and snap a pic!

ALL ADVICE ACCEPTED AND WANTED with NO HARD FEELINGS! Like I said in my intro post, I'm a noob to this world and started as a bean pole at a buck 60 soaking wet!

Last edited by Bull996; 04-30-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Bull996

04-30-2014, 08:05 PM

Last edited by Bull996; 04-30-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Old
  (#3)
srd1
AnaSCI VET

04-30-2014, 08:25 PM

Youve come a long way from a buck sixty brother congrats! Keep workin hard man lookin good.

Only God Can Judge Our Enemies, Im Just Here To Arrange The Meeting.

Old
  (#4)
Alinshop

04-30-2014, 09:06 PM

You lost size? I expected to see a pic with a lot less thickness, so in my eyes you still got it! Herniated disc sounds rough, and thank goodness you are cleared to lift once again. Muscle memory is your friend

Old
  (#5)
d2r2ddd
AnaSCI VET

04-30-2014, 09:14 PM

That's some very good base to start with , shld be very Impressive soon.

Old
  (#6)
Bull996

04-30-2014, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinshop View Post
You lost size? I expected to see a pic with a lot less thickness, so in my eyes you still got it! Herniated disc sounds rough, and thank goodness you are cleared to lift once again. Muscle memory is your friend
Thank you brother! And I was still able to lift but not heavy and no deads, bent over rows, t bar etc. along with a lot of leg exercises also unless I was very light. I think the muscle in my lower back went to shit but that's where it blew. Disc problems are no fun! The SI joint is no walk in the park either. And yes thank go for muscle memory

Old
  (#7)
Bull996

04-30-2014, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srd1 View Post
Youve come a long way from a buck sixty brother congrats! Keep workin hard man lookin good.
Thanks bro! I was trying to find a pic when I started but that computer has long crashed! I'll dig up something tho! I was about as thick as a piece of paper haha

Old
  (#8)
Bull996

04-30-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
That's some very good base to start with , shld be very Impressive soon.
Thanks man! Hopefully this PRRS will be good to me!

Old
  (#9)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

04-30-2014, 11:12 PM

I've been dealing with herniated discs in my lower back for a few years now, myself. I can empathize with u. No fun at all. Try to resist the urge to jump in head-first and take it slow instead. Don't get heavy right away. Start increasing volume first. Then a slight increase in weight, then increase volume again with same weight. The last thing you want is a set back. Those are even more demoralizing than the first injury.

And keep doing the PT exercises that they gave u. Those work so much better than I ever gave them credit for.

Personally, I wouldn't deadlift anymore, either. It's just too damn easy to hurt yourself again doing deads. There's a very thin line between just enough, and way too much with deads. Especially for those of us that have previous spinal issues. Just my 2 shillings bro.

Keep it slow and safe bro. Good luck.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#10)
Bull996

05-01-2014, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
I've been dealing with herniated discs in my lower back for a few years now, myself. I can empathize with u. No fun at all. Try to resist the urge to jump in head-first and take it slow instead. Don't get heavy right away. Start increasing volume first. Then a slight increase in weight, then increase volume again with same weight. The last thing you want is a set back. Those are even more demoralizing than the first injury.

And keep doing the PT exercises that they gave u. Those work so much better than I ever gave them credit for.

Personally, I wouldn't deadlift anymore, either. It's just too damn easy to hurt yourself again doing deads. There's a very thin line between just enough, and way too much with deads. Especially for those of us that have previous spinal issues. Just my 2 shillings bro.

Keep it slow and safe bro. Good luck.
Thanks for the advice brother! And I totally understand what you mean about trying to resist the urge to go balls out. I did deads today and ramped up weight slowly to see how I felt. Got to 315 and swallowed my pride/ego and just finish with 3 sets of 6 reps with that weight. Felt good tho. As long as I keep my form tight and everything set tight in place I think I'm good. Just can't get careless.

I do all the stuff my PT gave, I also do Mckinzie exercises before, inbetween and after. If you're not familiar with them I'd look them up and give them a shot. I feel they've worked wonders for me.

Thanks again for the advice man!

Old
  (#11)
Ironbuilt
Banned

05-01-2014, 03:18 AM

Looking great bull. Strengthen that core and get on some foam roller for myofacia release after you work out. Does wonders. Holla ..ib

Old
  (#12)
Bull996

05-01-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Looking great bull. Strengthen that core and get on some foam roller for myofacia release after you work out. Does wonders. Holla ..ib
Thanks IB! They had me doing that in PT but I need to start doing it every workout. Appreciate the advice bro!

Old
  (#13)
xmen1234

05-01-2014, 11:10 AM

How did you hurt yourself? Lifting?

As others have stated, you have a great starting point now. Lift smart and safe and there will be great results. Just keep at it, brother.

If you can dream it, you can do it.

-Walt Disney

Old
  (#14)
Bull996

05-01-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen1234 View Post
How did you hurt yourself? Lifting?

As others have stated, you have a great starting point now. Lift smart and safe and there will be great results. Just keep at it, brother.
Thanks man! And yup, improper lifting. Lesson learned the hard way!

Old
  (#15)
kelvinwo
Banned

05-09-2014, 09:21 PM

How you have built you. You are looking perfect and very impressive.

Old
  (#16)
Bull996

05-10-2014, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinwo View Post
How you have built you. You are looking perfect and very impressive.
Long way to go! Thanks man!

Old
  (#17)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

05-18-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull996 View Post
Lost a good amount of muscle in my back post herniated disc and fucked SI joint but cleared to get back in "heavy" weights. Criticize away fellas!! Needs a lot of work but hopefully I can add some more thickness and width to it now! Excuse the shit picture too, pain in the ass to hold that flex and snap a pic!

ALL ADVICE ACCEPTED AND WANTED with NO HARD FEELINGS! Like I said in my intro post, I'm a noob to this world and started as a bean pole at a buck 60 soaking wet!

Bull, if that's your starting base, then you've got nothing to worry about! I would say focus on stretching and keeping the back working properly. I'm in the same boat with the back! I won't even go into it...It's a mess!! Good luck, hang in there, and be smart!!

Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

Old
  (#18)
Bull996

05-21-2014, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bio* View Post
Bull, if that's your starting base, then you've got nothing to worry about! I would say focus on stretching and keeping the back working properly. I'm in the same boat with the back! I won't even go into it...It's a mess!! Good luck, hang in there, and be smart!!
Thanks for the advice brother! I try to keep things loose and stretched but sometimes I should stretch more. And thanks for the kind words bro and yes, this boat we are in is a complete pain in the ass! Haha