©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's good for the female libido?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I hear ya bro. Hey if its workin for you all the power to ya. I was just one of those "cases" you hear about. Seriously ready to suck on a shotgun, honestly had to fight it off. That shit rewired me, no joke. Not at first, years down the road. Just be safe brother, all im saying and asking. I try and talk everybody out of it i guess, horrendous experience my friend.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Believe me, we have tried not taking the meds. Without them she's NOT the one to be around lol. At least on them she's level, just got to find something to enhance the drive.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I hear ya bro. Hey if its workin for you all the power to ya. I was just one of those "cases" you hear about. Seriously ready to suck on a shotgun, honestly had to fight it off. That shit rewired me, no joke. Not at first, years down the road. Just be safe brother, all im saying and asking. I try and talk everybody out of it i guess, horrendous experience my friend.

I understand that you had a bad experience, but I honestly find it irresponsible for you to warn people off of meds that can potentially have the ability to improve people's lives. Not everyone is likely to have the same experience that you had. In fact, many people have very positive experiences from anti-depressants. No, they are not a perfect drug, and can and do have serious side effects. But, some people genuinely NEED these drugs to have a chance to live a normal, productive life. For you to tell people not to use these drugs because of your bad experience, especially when you don't have an intimate understanding of their medical history, would be no different that me telling people to never drive their car again because I had a bad car accident once. Just because it happened to you does not mean it will happen to them.

I have first hand experience with people that have seen drastic improvements in their quality of life from those and other drugs. People that seriously needed them and responded very well to them. It was sometimes a bumpy road, and they frequently had to vary doses and even change meds. But, under competent medical supervision, they were able to get things sorted out and have seen excellent long-term results from the administration of anti-depressant drugs.

I understand what happened to you, and it's not my intention to minimize your experience. People do have negative issues with anti-depressants, and they can be very serious. Unfortunately, one doesn't know if they will have a good experience with any medication before taking it. It's always a bit of a gamble when a doctor writes you a prescription. It's unfortunate, but it's just how it is. It could potentially do just as much, or more, harm for someone to not take a prescribed anti-depressant than if they did take it. A lot of the onus falls on the patient and their relationship with their doctor. They need to be candid and open and forthcoming. The more they communicate with their healthcare provider, the better the potential outcome should be.

Not trying to bitch at you or give you shit bro. Just think you might need to appreciate that there are more sides to the story than just yours.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Oh i agree dude. That is why my first post included "not sure what your situation is". Meaning hey maybe its working for you, but for me it ruined my life for 5 years. I have known more people that said those type of meds screwd them up-more than those they worked for. But yes youre right, they can help some ppl. He's a grown man and can make his own decisions, I just tell people my story so they are aware those side effects at the end of commercials really do exsist and are very serious, thats all.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
A little testosterone in a slin pin will put her sex drive through the roof. I tried it before.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
My wife is on Celexa and it has killed her desire for sex.

She was into it when trying to have a baby but sex became a means to an end. If it's just sex for pleasure she has started to loose interest. Also doesn't help that she's preggo.

I can attest that if I can to licking action it gets her going and she wants it. But it's getting even that far that can be a major challenge.

Hoping she gets better after baby comes and she starts working out again.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya Im gonna agree with Mattg I think theres alot of things about those meds we arent being told by the pharma companies...I mean one example is the school and random shootings that are happening if you read about it everyone that commited these horrible acts were on one or multiple antidepressants. Shit like this didnt happen when I was younger and these drugs werent handed out like pez from the doctors either n9w it seams like theres one every week almost is their a corralation I think so. Not saying dude needs to drop his meds immediatly just maybe start looking towards other alternatives.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pahahahaha we've been on the road for a day or so. Sex is good, she doesn't take any kinda drugs or drink. She's just now embraced the idea of a supplement. She just doesn't "want it" often. We do it but she'd like to enhance her drive somewhat. I think the antidepressant she's on dampens it somewhat.

Yeah just say " Baby. I got the supplement you need" and drop out the cobra bro...Get her off the anti d's and in the gym wearing some lululemon wear and she can see hopefully shes got some goods people want but only you can get.. thats my sunday guruism...lol. tell her dr ib Is here to help..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
My wife is on Celexa and it has killed her desire for sex.

She was into it when trying to have a baby but sex became a means to an end. If it's just sex for pleasure she has started to loose interest. Also doesn't help that she's preggo.

I can attest that if I can to licking action it gets her going and she wants it. But it's getting even that far that can be a major challenge.

Hoping she gets better after baby comes and she starts working out again.

Easy on the the unborn kid....hes doesnt need a headache ..